Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Prototype Power

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2005, 01:03 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Prototype Power

I am in need of help... Just wondering if anyone has ever been ripped off by Adam before. He said he sent my parts off a couple of weeks ago but never sent a tracking number. I've tried emailing him a bunch of times too, but never get any replies. Does anyone have his phone number or any sugestions?
Old 26 Oct 2005, 03:07 am
Veteran Cruiser

Did you use this email?

baggedptturbo03@aol.com

He treated me very well and others, too.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 27 Oct 2005, 12:22 am
Fresh Cruiser

Yes, I used that email several times. I was hoping someone would have his phone number so we could settle this without going to small claims court.
Old 27 Oct 2005, 09:39 pm
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ptgt2point4

ThatÂ’s odd I have only heard nothing but good things about his service... I guess keep us posted I was planning on buying a kit but I might have to wait now...[:I]
Old 30 Oct 2005, 09:07 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ptgt2point4

anything yet?
Old 01 Nov 2005, 12:06 am
Fresh Cruiser

I've still haven't heard anything back yet. I just sent Adam an email explaining how I'm going to take him to court if he doesn't reply to me. I really wish it didn't have to come down to that.
Old 01 Nov 2005, 04:40 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TurboCruiser13

It's incredibly hard to get ahold of adam at times, but I talk to him a couple times a week. I do a lot of the custom painting on his kits for him. I spoke with him just a couple hours ago online but didn't check the forums before hand. Should be able to get ahold of him tomorrow and I'll have him get in touch with you.
Old 01 Nov 2005, 11:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

The situation is in the process of being rectified. I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 06 Nov 2005, 11:11 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Not sure, but the last I heard Adam had lost interest in the PT Cruiser and began to favor another car. And being a car guy he's probably focused on that car.

But I agree, I never heard of him ripping anybody off and he made a lot of believers of a lot of people. Just give him time and it should work out.
Old 07 Nov 2005, 05:28 pm
Fresh Cruiser

According to UPS my parts should be in tomorrow. There was just a misunderstanding in my order. I wasn't trying to discredit Adam's name or anything. I would say go ahead and order the kit now ptgt2point4, if you're still intrested.