PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Hi All-New to this Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 11:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to purplegt
Default Hi All-New to this Forum

Hi All,I am new to the forum ,although I have been following it since I got my GT in feb.It is a cranberry pearl automatic.I have just started to mess around with my toy now that it is nice weather in Ma.I have MGW chrome a/c knobs,lock pins, PT lighter and Eject power plug.Real nice stuff. I also have just found a set of heated mirrors off a 2002 pt and will be putting them on shortly.Can anyone tell me if the wire harness is still the same as the 02 pt or am I going to have to improvise?[8D][?]
Old 14 May 2003, 05:33 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GTcamster

purplegt said...
Quote:
quote: also have just found a set of heated mirrors off a 2002 pt and will be putting them on shortly.Can anyone tell me if the wire harness is still the same as the 02 pt or am I going to have to improvise?
purplegt, this has come up befor on this forum, and it was said, yes, the wire harness is there.
btw, they turn on automatically when you turn on the heated rear window. They are on the same circuit.
<font color=\"maroon\">Deep Cranberry Pearl Coat </font id=\"maroon\"><font color=\"blue\">GT</font id=\"blue\"> ~ <font color=\"red\">5</font id=\"red\"> <font color=\"purple\">speed</font id=\"purple\">
Old 14 May 2003, 10:24 am
Cool Cruiser

Hey welcome! Bunch of nice folks here! There's plenty of info out there and people more than happy to help out! Have fun, but beware once you start modding it's hard to stop!!! (if not impossible)[}]
I started buying in January and didn't get my baby till March! I still have four mods waiting!
Anway enjoy![^]
Old 14 May 2003, 09:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the info,I will be putting in the mirrors this weekend.
Purplegt
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by GTcamster

purplegt said...
Quote:
quote: also have just found a set of heated mirrors off a 2002 pt and will be putting them on shortly.Can anyone tell me if the wire harness is still the same as the 02 pt or am I going to have to improvise?
purplegt, this has come up befor on this forum, and it was said, yes, the wire harness is there.
btw, they turn on automatically when you turn on the heated rear window. They are on the same circuit.
Old 14 May 2003, 09:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I have already got the bug but I see your a little ahead of me with the Modding.Thanks for the welcome.
Purplegt
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by kgdptblue

Hey welcome! Bunch of nice folks here! There's plenty of info out there and people more than happy to help out! Have fun, but beware once you start modding it's hard to stop!!! (if not impossible)[}]
I started buying in January and didn't get my baby till March! I still have four mods waiting!
Anway enjoy![^]
Old 22 May 2003, 06:08 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

welcome !! enjoy !! its a great board !![^]
Old 22 May 2003, 10:14 pm
Senior Cruiser

WELCOME![8)]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 22 May 2003, 11:40 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

to the only [8)] GT Turbo Forum [8)] on the Internet!
Old 23 May 2003, 12:05 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Welcome PurpleGT!!

2003 Almond GT AutoStick, body colored rear splash guards and hood struts, chrome gear shift, AC & vent knobs, billet steering wheel spokes and pedals, AMX1397 Turbo-Intake Pipe.
Old 23 May 2003, 01:30 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Welcome....once moddin' starts ....it doesn't stop beware !
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp