Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Build date/time/etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 05:14 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Build date/time/etc

How exactly does one find out the build date/time/ etc for a PT?

CraigO
'03 Dream Cruiser, coming tomorrow!

Old 29 May 2003, 08:07 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

On the label that is on the Drivers Front door rear edge is a number that is preceeded by MDH. That is translated as Month Date Hour. Mine is 112622. That should translate to being built (or completed) November 26th (of 2002) between 10pm and 11pm Toluca time (Mexico). That close to Thanksgiving, I hope I didn't get a Turkey.

A quick look at the trusty Citizen Skyhawk Chronograph indicates that Mexico is 2 hours behind us, but does not participate in Daylight Savings Time. My mind is too feeble to do the math beyond this point
Old 29 May 2003, 10:00 pm
Senior Cruiser

to feeble my ass! LoL! that explanation you gave in another post about what the ECU does when you do this n that was all that! You sounded like a professor. Hey that's it!
PROFESSOR BOOST![8] or maybe
Tha Dr. of Boost![8] or
The BOOST Dr![8]
Just messin Mr. D. Your post's are of valuable info to us! Keep it up & Thanks!

ps~ sorry I'm bored at work[:0]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 29 May 2003, 10:26 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

No Problem, I am glad to entertain.... I continue to learn and share. Some of my ideas are up for revision as I learn a little more. I hope to eventually understand the computer aspects of the GT and find some way to make the car perform like it was designed to do...

Old 30 May 2003, 09:53 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dalite

On the label that is on the Drivers Front door rear edge is a number that is preceeded by MDH. That is translated as Month Date Hour. Mine is 112622. That should translate to being built (or completed) November 26th (of 2002) between 10pm and 11pm Toluca time (Mexico). That close to Thanksgiving, I hope I didn't get a Turkey.

A quick look at the trusty Citizen Skyhawk Chronograph indicates that Mexico is 2 hours behind us, but does not participate in Daylight Savings Time. My mind is too feeble to do the math beyond this point
I guess the important thing is that it was between 10 and 11PM for the workers building your car! Coincidentally, mine rolled off the line the same hour of the day (but a different day though ).

Not that it matters, but Thanksgiving is a US only holiday. Besides, 11/26/2002 was a Tuesday. Be glad you don't have a Monday (hangover special) or Friday (gotta get out of this place!) car.