PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I LOVE THE GT!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2003, 07:13 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to PT PeZ
Default I LOVE THE GT!!!

Test drove a GT Cruiser yesterday...and oh my god do I want one of those. The whole autostick thing is awesome. I accidently layed some rubber down when I tapped the gas. The lady was like "better save some rubber for the new owner," I just smiled. It's an inferno red cruiser 2003. They want $22,500 because they are trying to get rid of them for next year's. The thing that gets me is that the car had 2600 miles on it and they are trying to sell it new. Is this a good deal. I might trade in my 2002 cruiser for this one...what do you guys think???
Old 07 Oct 2003, 07:25 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PT PeZ

Test drove a GT Cruiser yesterday...and oh my god do I want one of those. The whole autostick thing is awesome. I accidently layed some rubber down when I tapped the gas. The lady was like "better save some rubber for the new owner," I just smiled. It's an inferno red cruiser 2003. They want $22,500 because they are trying to get rid of them for next year's. The thing that gets me is that the car had 2600 miles on it and they are trying to sell it new. Is this a good deal. I might trade in my 2002 cruiser for this one...what do you guys think???
im sure you'll love it but i can't see how they would try to sell it for new..they should be trying to unload cause the 04's are here
Old 07 Oct 2003, 11:50 pm
Cool Cruiser

In Canada they can't sell this as new...I'm sure it's a car that has been the managers or whatever...it is a used car. We had a dealer in Canada (GM dealer) try to pull the wool over our eyes with the final price of one of these...they only talked about the final price and basically lied about the fact that the tax is lower on such vehicles...
Look at what the going price is for a used 2003 PT Cruiser...I think you should get at least 4-5K off that price.

LIP
Old 08 Oct 2003, 12:11 am
Cool Cruiser

It is a great car but...

...that's a high price for a car with that many miles. That's full price minus the rebate. I'd walk or renegociate.

Good Luck!
Blanes HoodStruts
etc.
Old 08 Oct 2003, 12:29 am
Cool Cruiser

That car has way too many miles, don't buy it as a new car, try to get it used as a used or demo car.
Patriot Blue 5-Spd, Stage I, Mopar BOV, BTG Intake, Custom 3\" Turbo-Back, Spring Mod, BTG Shock Tower Brace, Vogtland Springs, Koni Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, Azev Type M 18x8.5 wheels, Ventus K104 tires, Projector Bi-Xenon Lights, Rear spoiler, Autometer Gauges, Illuminated sill plates, K&N Oil Filter, Mopar subwoofer. Mexico City. See pics: http://www.sportcarsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715
Old 08 Oct 2003, 12:31 am
Cool Cruiser

I'm sure it must be a demo...probably the managers car.
LIP
Old 08 Oct 2003, 12:44 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PT PeZ

I bought my 2003 GT loaded in June for 22.5K with 45 miles on it. I would pay 20K and no more for the car used.

Are you still looking at this car or have you changed your mind?

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289059783

MY EMAIL ADDRESS: stephenlarson@adelphia.net
Old 08 Oct 2003, 12:45 am
Cool Cruiser

I'd say 18K at the most
LIP
Old 08 Oct 2003, 05:04 am
Regular Cruiser

i pais 23k cbr with 50 miles
steve
Old 08 Oct 2003, 05:26 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to PT PeZ

I was thinkin about it, but the price got me...it should be at used price. But god do i love to drive that thing. Im trying to figure out my trade-in value for mine, so it's still up in the air