Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
soy sauce with that rice??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2003, 12:53 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default soy sauce with that rice??

man i love cookin rice! Driving this morning and an older SRV Prelude is driving in front of me, i check out his car from the back and low and behold the light turns red in front of us. So i pull next to him nice and quiet and look over.
"nice car" i said
"i know, it an H22. I like your school bus." (him)
"oh yeah? it's good for pickin up groceries right?" (me)
So he rolls out of the light and i'm keepin it low in 1st. Then he punches it, and i'm right at the start of the power band...beautiful. Started breaking loose, but once i hit 2nd "psshhht psssshhht".....bye bye. Needless to say he pulled the ricer fly bye at the next light, but the guy behind me in a neon pulled up and gave me the thumbs up!![^]
Old 23 Oct 2003, 08:15 am
Young Cruiser

atta guy! nice kill. [?][:X][8)]
Old 23 Oct 2003, 01:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

I have a Neon that will keep up with you. My Neon eats lots of rice too.

Mike
Old 23 Oct 2003, 03:03 pm
Cool Cruiser

Cop, are we related?
I love cookin rice. But I have a spot on the stove for Fords to. Its just a thing between my younger brother and myself. I like Chevys and Mopars, he has tunnel vision for the blue oval. I mean if I had the money I would go Lighting but you know if we had money we would have a stable of bad ass toys. But I love it when you can put it in there face.
Anyway keep cookin, oh yeah you been to court yet?
03 Steel Blue Pearl Turbo, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Magnaflow performance muffler, My Air Box mod., AMXpipe W/K&N filter, LED lighting,PT Tunning rear lowering springs & BGT Strut tower brace, Hankooks Ventus tires, Rage Motif 17 in. wheels. Tribal pinstrips by Palmer (who else), Color match paint by Etouchup.com, Plugs and wires by Sparkplugs.com, http://members.cardomain.com/rodrungtpt
Old 23 Oct 2003, 07:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

cool!![8)]
Old 24 Oct 2003, 01:51 am
Fanatic Cruiser

still haven't been to court...i have to go Nov.10 for the emissions and still no date for the exhaust one. Mike, what neon do you have, i'm assuming its either and ACR or RT DOHC?? I used to have a DOHC with the basic bolt ons, and my PT would tear that apart...but that being said i've also been spanked by a firends neon that was a fully built ACR, and i also know who Len Ayala is, still the fastest right?
Old 24 Oct 2003, 02:35 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Awesome kill ,tzer! Good luck in court !
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:36 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ptcruzin42

Anybody had a chance to race a vette? I raced a newer vette in my stage 1 and held pretty much neck n neck going downhill up to about 110.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 10:51 pm
Cool Cruiser

My Neon is a NA 98 R/T with all the bolt on mods I could find. Runs all day long in the low 14's with my big butt in it. Yes, I know Len, talked with him on several occasions, he's not the fastest any more. Len is in the 10's, there are a couple of Neons in the 9's.

Mike
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ptcruzin42

Anybody had a chance to race a vette? I raced a newer vette in my stage 1 and held pretty much neck n neck going downhill up to about 110.
By newer Vette, your mean a C5? They are running stock in the LOW 13 second bracket around 107 in a 1/4 mile. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. Your keeping up with that up to 110?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.