Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Had rice for lunch Saturday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2003, 12:03 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Had rice for lunch Saturday

Saturday at noon, my wife and I were heading out of town when we came to a street light and a late 90s model integra with a Vtech came up next to me. Thus far, I hadn't put the GT head to head with anyone. This guy starting revving his engine so I could hear his "fart bug" muffler. Anyhow, the light hit green and I left him behind reading my turbo 3rd brake light decal. He saw a cop in the oncoming lane and backed off. We come to the next street light and he comes up to me again; tries to see into the tinted windows to see who's driving. I was too busy talking to my wife about how excited I was about the kill when the light turns green. He starts off and gets about 2 car lengths ahead when I see the light is green. Again, I just punched the gas and here I go past him again. He pulled back as I was about 6 car lengths ahead (I was probably going 60mph or so). I guess it is better to pull back than to be spanked twice by a 'minivan.'
Old 27 Oct 2003, 02:47 pm
Cool Cruiser

Knockem dead Rainman. Aint it fun. I dont think most of the guys on the street understand GT'z yet, but I hear they are getting respect on the local strips. Loved the story, I got to get to a strip and get some slips. I do love killin em on the street. Stay safe...
03 Steel Blue Pearl Turbo, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Magnaflow performance muffler, My Air Box mod., AMXpipe W/K&N filter, LED lighting,PT Tunning rear lowering springs & BGT Strut tower brace, Hankooks Ventus tires, Rage Motif 17 in. wheels. Tribal pinstrips by Palmer (who else), Color match paint by Etouchup.com, Plugs and wires by Sparkplugs.com, http://members.cardomain.com/rodrungtpt