PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
need some guidance to change spark plugs in my GT turbo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2010, 06:01 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default need some guidance to change spark plugs in my GT turbo

Hi All,

Was hoping to get some guidance. I see what VNT and Quicksilverdon wrote to me yesterday. Spark plugs are right on top in the Turbo. The second spark plug looks like it is partially blocked by manifold. I have a rachet set with a swivel base. Will I be able to access the second plug without removing the manifold? Any guidance would be appreciated as I am going to change plugs and wires this Saturday. The wires are original Mopar with 98k. Any advice on what brand I should change plugs and wires to?. Thanks for helping me as just purchased 2003 Cruiser last month.

Regards,

Brian
Old 09 Jul 2010, 12:38 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: need some guidance to change spark plugs in my GT turbo

Yes you can change the plugs without removing the intake, extensions and swivels will be handy!

NGK Iridiums are what I run for plugs and here is some info on wires:

03-05 Dodge SRT4 Ignition, Spark Plug Wires, Spark Plugs and Coil Packs SRT-4
2004 GT, 5spd, Stage1, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow 2.5" Catback, 3" O2, 3" Needswings Catless DP, Mopar BOV, NGK Iridiums, Mopar Wires, Aeroforce Interceptor w/wideband kit, Vibrant Catch Can, Prothane Inserts, AMX1397 upper and lower pipes, Plastic Intake, Hurst STS, S2 WGA, Factory Sub and now Alky Injected!