Purchased: Used from Carmax
Origin: Memphis, TN
Shipped to: Houston, TX
Year/Model: 2005 GT 2.4L Turbo
Trans: Automatic
Original Miles: 55,756
Previous Owners: 1
Accidents/Damage: 0
Name: I just purchased this 2005 Black PT Cruiser GT Turbo used on August 13, 2010, which happened to land on a Friday. That is how the Black Cat got her name!

Upcoming Changes:
Exterior: New/shorter antenna, sunroof/window deflectors, maybe new tail-lights and maybe new rims...

Dream Changes:
Full Body Kit (Bruiser?)
Headlight/Foglight Halos (If I can find)
Interior dash/cluster/airbag repainted from Silver to...Green?
New Audio System....stock sucks :/
Old 14 Aug 2010, 07:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: The Black Cat - Kittys Hexwagon

PICS:

what is the hole from:

is this an antenna for the navi system?

Fuel Door and Spoiler

I never fit in with the crowd...

My PT got so dirty speeding down Spur 99 whilst it rained......Handling was insanely amazing in the mist going 85....Im laugh in the face of danger...plus there was literally no one out there....I hope to push her to the max 140 on a sunny DRY day!
Old 14 Aug 2010, 07:23 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittysnax View Post
..Im laugh in the face of danger...plus there was literally no one out there....I hope to push her to the max 140 on a sunny DRY day!

Don't forget to text your friends while your doing it. You people will never learn. I just came form a crash where a 29 year old was doing over 100. The deputies put a stop stick out to try and stop him and he tried to go around, hit one of the deputies cars. We flew him to Tampa Hospital Trauma Center. I have pictures of his and the deputies cars but they're on my cell phone.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 14 Aug 2010, 07:27 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Antenna looks like aftermarket Sirius radio.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 14 Aug 2010, 08:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

ok well seems i struck a nerve here, ill move along. later guys!
Old 14 Aug 2010, 08:22 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Wow I hope not everyone is so grumpy.. I just joined and am a total narnah when it comes to cars.. please be patient with me! :P
Old 14 Aug 2010, 08:23 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittysnax View Post
ok well seems i struck a nerve here, ill move along. later guys!
The black cat looks great kiitysnax. Crewzin is a real live law man but that was more like friendly advice, in other words be careful.

"the people should not fear their government, the government should fear the people"- Thomas Jefferson
Old 14 Aug 2010, 08:34 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Nah i figured as much, but thing is, I grew up on BBS boards so anything hostile just gets ignored. No sense in explaining myself, I knew what I was doing the only difference was I was on a abandoned (ie no cars/traffic/anything for miles and miles) hwy, not a drag strip. What it really boils down to though is, Im adult enough to when to stop and when it really IS dangerous. Im not gonna go 65 all my life. Plus it isnt like people get excited about stuff and drop numbers (ie. 140)...so...I guess all I can say is, chill?

If it was meant as a "be careful" it didnt come across so. It came out as more of a personal attack because I felt like blowing some dust out of the pipes.

Either way, Ill be on car domain.
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:31 pm
Young Cruiser

In the sixties my dad worked in the ER on the weekends because the hospital was short of doctors. He also trained all the city police in CPR, they just called it resusatation in those days. I grew up seeing accident scenes, the ER when it was busy and I heard a lot of awful stories. Cops and doctors can get sarcastic or seem that way, but it's meant as a warning. They have to deal with the carnage every day and the survivors always say "wow I didn't think this would happen to me". I don't think the post was meant to be mean spirited at all.
Enjoy the car, it looks great!
Matt
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Kitty,

Yea, it was meant, not so much as a "be careful" but more of a "don't think it won't happen to you" kind of statement. Younger drivers, one time me included, all think it won't happen to them,it does. Your statements of "laugh in the face of danger" and "push her to the max 140" while maybe made in jest, as you just said "it didn't come across so" ...and just coming from crash (we call them "crash" and not an accident because 99% of them could be avoided) I see what speed can do.

Your very, very welcome to stay here and post and say whatever you want. Just give me or anyone else the same courtesy.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.