Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Some Idiot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2003, 10:57 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Some Idiot

Yes, some idiot backed into my GT. Of course that idiot never left a note with their phone number. Because of the weather, people visiting and my work schedule I haven't been able to wash my car for a couple of weeks. Well, when I was going to wash the back end I noticed a dent in my license plate and then as I washed the dirt off of my bumper I noticed paint missing 2" high and 1" wide to the left of the license plate. There was also paint missing on the bumper above the license plate. Some people are just plain a$$holes. They can't drive and they don't care if they damage other people's property. Oh well, I believe people get theirs eventually and I hope this idiot gets theirs 10 fold.
Old 30 Nov 2003, 11:11 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

that sucks !![}] this is one reason i park way away from everyone, my wife thinks im nuts!! i tell her i will keep me out of jail if someone ever hits the car and i see it !! sorry about your bad luck
Old 30 Nov 2003, 11:15 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Doesn't that just pi** you off!

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 30 Nov 2003, 11:46 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

That story wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in Southern California, there is so much parkinglot damage. I once had a guy back into my car broadside while I was in it, he got out and pronounced no damage and drove off. I had to have the DMV look him up to get the insurance coverage. Guess what? He had no insurance. It was on me any way.
Old 30 Nov 2003, 11:59 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bobs turbo pt

that sucks !![}] this is one reason i park way away from everyone, my wife thinks im nuts!! i tell her i will keep me out of jail if someone ever hits the car and i see it !! sorry about your bad luck
I only park in corners and/or park away from people. I never park in between cars. I know about the going nuts part. My wife keeps me under control. If she isn't there start counting the bail money.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 01 Dec 2003, 12:13 am
Dedicated Cruiser

I've parked as far away as I can, with a median on one side, tons of parking spots up closer and have still had people park next to me. I don't understand that. There were plenty of spaces on the other side of me, plenty of spaces closer to the store and yet I come out and there is a car parked right next to mine. What's up with that?

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 01 Dec 2003, 01:07 am
Regular Cruiser

Very unfortunate that it happened in the first place and then even more unfortunate as you were cleaning it and found the problem. I am finding that I need the excersize since purchasing my PT and am finding places far away from other to keep from having damage. I have also convinced my wife that she needs the excersize, too.

Sorry about your damage!!!
Old 01 Dec 2003, 11:21 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mean Green

They can't drive and they don't care if they damage other people's property.
You got it - THEY CAN'T DRIVE. I see lots of "Braille parking". I, too, go to end of a row, over the line - still, clowns insist on parking next to me.[)]

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 01 Dec 2003, 01:16 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Herschel

Mean Green--Sorry about your situation.
As soon as I read the above responses, I KNEW
that I was in "The Right Place." H.
Old 01 Dec 2003, 01:48 pm
Cool Cruiser

Man I hate that crap, I park in the outter limits too. I went to a car event a couple of years ago and parked so far out you need GPS to find the truck. And sure enough I come out of the event to find one, ONE old Buick Elec. 225 parked against me, not only did he dint me he must have been huge because you could see where the car door rocked up and down into the paint. Man I really messed that car up. I had a big Buck knife in the truck and I carved that crap pile up. But it was already junk, so the best and last thing I did was bend his wipers arms so they stuck straight out, I know he had to replace them.
Bastards, I WOULD need bail money if I caught them in the act.
03 Steel Blue Pearl Turbo, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Magnaflow performance muffler, My Air Box mod., AMXpipe W/K&N filter, LED lighting,PT Tunning rear lowering springs & BGT Strut tower brace, Hankooks Ventus tires, Rage Motif 17 in. wheels. Tribal pinstrips by Palmer (who else), Color match paint by Etouchup.com, Plugs and wires by Sparkplugs.com, http://members.cardomain.com/rodrungtpt