Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I have to say thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2011, 01:11 pm
Young Cruiser

Default I have to say thanks

I joined the forum a few weeks ago, as the Turbo crashed on my PT. Sadly for all those people who have had the same problem, I know what you went through. Several people came to the rescue, and offered sound advise, and Golf5555 jumped in and supplied me with a good base on knowledge. This information lead me to Turbos Unleashed, where I contacted Chris, one of the owners. I can honestly say, that I have had very few, if any encounters with suppliers who took the time and trouble to provide advise and the service that they did. Dealing long distance on the phone, they had no guarantee that we would actually end up doing business. I can tell you that we did business, and I am a totally satisfied customer. This is NOT a paid commercial , but I feel that praise should be given where it's deserved.
Again, thanks to all those that helped me through the problem, and I hope I can return the favors in the future.
Old 11 Mar 2011, 02:03 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: I have to say thanks

Definitely good to post positive stuff. They are gaining a pretty good rep here and over at the Crew
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 31 Mar 2011, 02:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to niel
Default Re: I have to say thanks

Yes Chris is allways there.. If theres a problem he tries to give you an answer even if its miles away... Im planing in the future to buy a spare turbo from them... I just need to fill my PiggyBank and then Brake it

Daniel