PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
mexican pt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2004, 07:40 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 026TB4U
Default mexican pt

my buddies parents were in mexico and they saw a 2door 2 seat rear engine hatch smaller than a civic any idea what kind of car. might not have been a hatch
Old 11 Jan 2004, 10:54 pm
Senior Cruiser

Renault Cleo(?) maybe.I saw one of these at NOPI a couple years ago.One of my friends from Nology had it on display there.The car is very short in length, very low in height, and has a nice wide rear track.It's also mid-engine and I *think* all-wheel-drive.Renault had to build some to homologate them for racing in Europe.*VERY* nice, very fast little car that handles like a go-kart, but it will never be here in the US.Of course Renault does not sell cars here any more, and the car would never pass EPA/Crash-tests.The car basically had it's own sort of 'Entry Visa' for being here and could only stay a certain amount of time.

\"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

www.cybermopar.com

TripleJack
Old 12 Jan 2004, 12:21 am
Cool Cruiser

We have a lot of cars you guys don't have up there, we have Ranault, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, MG, Rover, Peugeot, Maserati and Smart, and we even sell many many models of brands you do have but these models como directly from Europe and they never make to the states.

Could you be a little more specific? I'd love to help but we have at least 15 cars that fit that description, please elaborate.
Patriot Blue 5-Spd, Stage I, Mopar BOV, BTG Intake, Custom 3\" Turbo-Back, Spring Mod, BTG Shock Tower Brace, Vogtland Springs, Koni Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, Azev Type M 18x8.5 wheels, Ventus K104 tires, Projector Bi-Xenon Lights, Rear spoiler, Autometer Gauges, Illuminated sill plates, K&N Oil Filter, Mopar subwoofer. Mexico City. See pics: http://www.sportcarsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715