PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
accident

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2004, 10:14 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 026TB4U
Default accident

tonight me and a couple of buddies went to the world of wheels car show in calgary.after the show we went to a well known place for street racing and as we were sitting their 4 neons pulled in and reved their enginesat us. heard a yell nice cruiser loser. so then knowing that none were an srt4 i had to teach them a lesson.so me and my buddy in my car and his tore off after them.buddy (supercharged ricer). I caught them pretty quick and handed them thier asses but my buddy in the ricer was having a problem with one of the neons. at this time I had proven my point and merged off the road and out of the way.the neon guy new the road and about 1 km past me slowed down before a set of tracks.buddy decided he was just gonna pull past the neon enough to prove his point. weel he hit the tracks lost control got it back and didnt make the corner.so now their is a critically wonded ricer with a very banged up rear quarter panel, tire missing and body kit worth less than a civic. on the up side no one was hurt,well maybe just pride and someones wallet. but this has definately made me think about just racing and slaying neons on the track. It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

in conclusion , i am now off the street racing and only gonna race [8)]on the track
Old 22 Feb 2004, 10:20 am
Dedicated Cruiser

026TB4U, glad no one was hurt. You're right, the best place to prove it is on the track.

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 22 Feb 2004, 12:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

glad he is not hurt, and it is better to race on the track, maybe , forsure, he should, talk him into, go get a GT Cruiser and then go to the track/
Old 22 Feb 2004, 01:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 03baggedturbo

I love street racing and that kinda stuff happens. From your story seems like your friend knew the road got bad you guys should have went back to the beginning of the road and raced.. Well, that's what insurance is for.. But with the rain season street racing may not be the best thing.. You just have to pick the right places to do it and try to do it as safe as you can for street racing.. I know all of the roads by my house that are nice for racing where the cops don't usually hang out and I don't race during traffic time.. [B)] Lucky your friend doesn't look like that..
ADAM
Old 22 Feb 2004, 03:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 23 Feb 2004, 02:01 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to 026TB4U

o3 bagged the main problem was that he didnt know the road and the straight was 2-3 miles long and then an abrupt right