Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Supermans Ford Focus revisited

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2004, 12:53 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Supermans Ford Focus revisited

You may remember a post I put out here a few months ago when I had the pleasure of repeatedly racing a copper colored Ford Focus with a large chrome Superman decal on the back glass. Did he learn anything from repeated spankings ????
Had to make a run to the bank on my lunch today and as I am getting off the freway running on the service rd. in front of me is good ole Superman. As soon as I saw him I started chanting, "go to the light, go to the light". The next RED light. But no he is makeing the turn around under the freeway, it was out of my way but I followed him and we were both stuck waiting for traffic to get by. I'm stuck behind him, his bass bumpin and his fart pipe fartin. He checked his mirror but I new he would not know who it was until I can get along side and he should remember the tribal flames down my side. When traffic permits he makes a run staying in the left lane, I am already comming around him when I go to second and as I pass I look to my left and smile as I go for third and leave him. Like a jet fighter passin a prop plane. Now I have got to back track to get back to my bank, (it was worth it)so I slow to turn right at the next corner and I see he is comming up from behind now in my lane. Laughing like a school girl I make my turn and he blatts a big ole fart as he goes by. I had to tell you all this just to say, he did not learn from the first time a PT spanked Superman.