Advertisements
Need pinout 03 gt and 05 gt

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By myckee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2015, 10:18 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Need pinout 03 gt and 05 gt

Does anyone have the pinouts for the pcms for 2003 gt model and an 2005 gt model. I swapped to an 05 in my 03 atx gt to have the ngc3 pcm and though it starts the car (i swapped the skim, ign cyl and pcm) the cooling fan runs at full speed all the time and im sure a couple other things are different. I need these pinouts to swap the wires around to correct locations and to function correctly. I need the ngc3 so i can reflash my pcm with my performance tunes from my business. Thanks
Old 27 Mar 2015, 10:41 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Need pinout 03 gt and 05 gt

It is not just a matter of changing the wires. The 03 has a pcm controlled cooling fan. The pcm can infinitely adjust the speed it runs. The 05 has a two speed, sensor and relay controlled, fan. You need the 05 pcm to be programmed with 03 code for it to work properly.
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Old 27 Mar 2015, 03:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Im aware of this i just would like to find the pinouts to swap wiring. My company is part of the beta project for hp tuners flash tuning software. We cracked all the srt4 NGC3 pcms last 2 years have had hundreds of sucsessful dyno tuned vehicles with this software and now moving to other projects, however i picked up an 03 pt gt as a shop car were building up and so were creating the definitions file and giving the ability to load custom flash tunes much like a CMR for diablosport. This functionality is something we need for the setup we will be running (gt4088r, built motor, 2000cc id injectors etc to fine tune everything. With a goal to set out to have the fastest STOCK PCM srt-4 and PT GT in the county, otherwise we would just use the AEM EMS box. So im sorry if i didn't include this information from the start but were a bit more experienced than the novice user/tuner. So far what i can gather without even seeing the pinouts is clearly cooling fan relays 1 and 2 are not detected and the rear o2 sensor seems to be on another input as i cannot read it.

We have installed a new cooling fan and radiator today which was put on a switch to bypass the pcm control problem. Took it for a drive and everything else seems to work even the autostick functionality. (will be going with the DCR trans after this 41te dies which will take about 1 good pull lol)
Old 28 Mar 2015, 08:32 am
Senior Cruiser

If you look in the technical documents archive here on the site, you can download the factory service manual for 01-04 cars. It has the pinouts on page 911. I don't know if the 05 is the same as an 04 or not. I suspect it is.