Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
We need a Bible according to 3Bar...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2004, 08:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default We need a Bible according to 3Bar...

I was just responding to another post and once again referring to something 3Bar shared with us before he was crucified. He really was a great source of info. We need a 3Bar reference area where we can all go and study the teachings of the 3Bar when we have questions about the meaning of PT life.
Old 01 Jun 2004, 08:19 pm
Administrator

Nice idea. Here's a place to start, all the posts that 3Bar contributed to (10 pages worth):
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...MEMBER_ID=1509

Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:01 am
Senior Cruiser

thanks

After musing over the various items that 3 BAR contributed I have a better understanding of what a really nice guy he is!! When he was walking with us that was the good old days!!
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:33 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Cal Cruzer

I was just responding to another post and once again referring to something 3Bar shared with us before he was crucified. He really was a great source of info. We need a 3Bar reference area where we can all go and study the teachings of the 3Bar when we have questions about the meaning of PT life.
Cal,
It is easy to say that 3 Bar was crucified....but, not by members of this site.

His demise (on our site) was caused by his sense of honesty, and his need to solve problems openly (a normal trait for an engineer). Daimler Chrysler did not want internal information shared on many of the problems that we (collectively) had posted. He was cut off at the pockets for being too forthcoming, too honest, and not towing the company line. One of the reasons we all still quote his posts is that same unabashed honesty.[8)]
Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:43 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:
Cal,
It is easy to say that 3 Bar was crucified....but, not by members of this site.

His demise (on our site) was caused by his sense of honesty, and his need to solve problems openly (a normal trait for an engineer). Daimler Chrysler did not want internal information shared on many of the problems that we (collectively) had posted. He was cut off at the pockets for being too forthcoming, too honest, and not towing the company line. One of the reasons we all still quote his posts is that same unabashed honesty.[8)]
No, I did not mean to imply that at all.
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 03 Jun 2004, 03:32 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I'm sure you didn't Cal, just didn't want latecomers to get the idea that we have driven anyone off this site. We all get scrutinized as to the facts, and I will be the first to admit I have been wrong, but that is what we hope to get in open conversations.

It is sad to see that the emphasis and support is being withdrawn from our beloved PT.[8)]
Old 05 Jun 2004, 12:47 am
Cool Cruiser

It really gets my goat when I think of today’s corporate mentality of hiding issues from customers. And we wonder why there is so much corruption in this country, from government to business. S_it, if corporations can't be truthful with their customers, who the hell can you be truthful with. I brought up my kids to always tell the truth, no matter the cost. Unfortunately, they are learning different lessons from society.

3Bar was honest – look where it got him. [xx(]

\'03 GT Inferno Red AutoStick - Stage 1 - Air Box Mods & K&N Filter - AMX Intake Down Pipe - Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust - Magnacor 8.5mm Ignition Wires - Pin Stripping - Chrome Side Spears - Chrome Tail Light Covers - Chrome Fuel Door - E&G Custom Grill - Painted Rear Mud Guards - 3-D Liquid Flames - Chrome/Red Neon Washer Nozzles - Interior Neon