Advertisements
Done timing belt today

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By 808PTcruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2019, 10:58 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Done timing belt today

Replaced timing belt today on 06 GT , that was a interesting... more interesting than doing regular pt... I started yesterday and finished today. That cast middle motor mount bracket is something else. I had to take out two bolts from passenger side axle mid bracket to gain 1/4Ē more 😂. Oh, and to take the bracket out and put it together I har to remove bolts from mid motor mount and turn it upside down, so itís not sticking out passed the frame too much. See as like you fighting for a 20 minutes to gain a hair of room 😂. Anyway, itís running good, and now I donít have to worry for awhile. I used continental kit if anyone cares.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)