Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > 2.4L Turbo Forums > General Turbo Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Compressor Filter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2005, 10:22 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

RallyD and Mean Green: what brand are your catch cans, where did you get them from, and for how much?
Old 28 Feb 2005, 10:35 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I've also used the Campbell Hausfeld filter in my '03 GT. I've also added one to the hose that runs from the intake manifold to the air box. Since the install in October, I've had no problems with the synthetic oil and the plastic bowl. The one coming off the PCV collects most of the oil. I've also added my own "hyperground" and do not have the flickering lights anymore. The idle is smoother too.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 02:25 am
Senior Cruiser

Musicman can U give me some details on the grounding system you used? Bought, and if yes where and which one? If made, how and how much? Thanks ! Due to my lights that seem to dim when I use the brakes I think I may have a grounding problem! Although with new NGK Iridium plugs and MOPAR wires my GT idles very smooth!
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 03:39 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I have one like Mean Greens. Every so often I replace the filter and bowl. It's above the belt assembly, so it's a generally cool side of the engine. I haven't had probs and have had catch cans on the car for over a year. I bought a catch can, but can't find enough room in the engine bay to mount it. I could put it behind the firewall, but it's a pain in the ass to take apart the car to check the oil.

2003 GT Inferno Red,5-spd,Eibach Springs,Koni Sport Adjustables, Eibach front and rear Sway Bars, Mopar Stage 1,Mopar BOV,Custom 2.5\" Dual Tip Exhaust (Magnaflow),Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Pioneer DEH6500 Headunit, RF Punch 300 and 301 Amps,RF 12\" Sub and MB Quart Reference and Premium Speakers,Ronal RT 17x7.5\'s with Michelin Pilot Sport 225/45ZR17s, Koni Adjustible shocks, Keystone single scoop, GT Airraid Intake, Mopar Ground Effects
Homepage:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ptgtredman

http://blueman.ptenthusiasts.net/index.html
Old 01 Mar 2005, 11:42 pm
Regular Cruiser

thanks for all the responds, but let talk hyperground. I also have the same problem.[xx(]