PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Stock Exhaust

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2005, 11:11 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ptgt2point4
Default Stock Exhaust

Hello all, haven’t been able to check the forums for a while (moved) but now I have a stable connection so it’s all good...

Was wondering if I were to sell my Stock Exhaust from when I upgraded to the Mopar/borla Cat back on Ebay or something how much would a good price be? My cruiser is an 03' GT and had only 8000 miles on it before I took it off...

Tector~
Old 14 Mar 2005, 05:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

Let us know how much you get. There are a bunch of stock exhaust systems sitting aroun in garages looking for suckers. Honestly, I don't think that there is much of a market for stock parts. If you can get someone to take it off your hands without paying them to take it I would be all over it.
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 14 Mar 2005, 06:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to RallyDRock

a problem you might run into is shipping cost. the factory muffler is HEAVY.

maybe if you brought it to an event a base model owner might want to swap it in for the larger chrome tip?
i would pay between $25-$50 if i was in the market and didn't have my own stock muffler on the garage shelf
Old 14 Mar 2005, 08:38 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Cal Cruzer
There are a bunch of stock exhaust systems sitting aroun in garages looking for suckers. Honestly, I don't think that there is much of a market for stock parts.
My stock parts are on my garage shelf. 30 years from now I'll put them back on & take it to Barrett-Jackson as "an all original" (lol) [8)]
Old 15 Mar 2005, 07:32 pm
Senior Cruiser

I tried selling mine for few months, no takers though so i gave it away to a n/a owner. You should be able to get enough for some more small mods though [?]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer