Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Looking for A/C vent knobs?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2007, 10:31 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Looking for A/C vent knobs?????

I recently acquired a 2004 PT Cruiser TE and really like the car. It has two missing A/C directional flow adjustment knobs. These are the ones in the center of the A/C vent. I have priced them at the dealership and they are real proud of those knobs.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve (a1500ram)
Old 15 Aug 2007, 01:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Looking for A/C vent knobs?????

Either junk yard, or upgrade: PT Cruiser Billet A/C Control Knobs
Also try www.RaceAndStreet.Com
or you can post here and on other PT forum classifieds that you're looking for A/C knobs - you might get someone who upgraded theirs....

Edited:
D'oh! I see you posted in classified...
Call some junkyards any PT '01-'05 are the same (not sure about '06 on).

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles

Last edited by quicksilverdon; 15 Aug 2007 at 01:34 pm.
Old 20 Aug 2007, 10:26 am
Regular Cruiser

I replaced all my knobs on my '05 DC4 convertible with chromed billet at 500 miles on the odometer, but I saved all the stock ones, let me know exactly which, & how many you need, and if you are willing pay for the bubble envelope and shipping they are yours, it is just up to you whether to pay the postage for very slightly used ones or buy them new local from your dealer, as you did not mention what the dealer wanted for them, I don't know which is cheaper for you. I would think it would cost about $3.50 for regular mail, or $6.00 for priority mail including a bubble wrap envelope, your choice, I would prefer if you only asked for what you need, as someone else may need one or two another time, but when they are gone, they are gone.

If you decide you want them let me know, approx shipping is:2 to 3 days for priority mail, and 3 to 5 days for regular mail . my PayPal address is: tech@alcamar.com

Butch (Dream4)
http://www.alcamar.com/trailer/
Old 20 Aug 2007, 07:47 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream4 View Post
I replaced all my knobs on my '05 DC4 convertible with chromed billet at 500 miles on the odometer, but I saved all the stock ones, let me know exactly which, & how many you need, and if you are willing pay for the bubble envelope and shipping they are yours, it is just up to you whether to pay the postage for very slightly used ones or buy them new local from your dealer, as you did not mention what the dealer wanted for them, I don't know which is cheaper for you. I would think it would cost about $3.50 for regular mail, or $6.00 for priority mail including a bubble wrap envelope, your choice, I would prefer if you only asked for what you need, as someone else may need one or two another time, but when they are gone, they are gone.

If you decide you want them let me know, approx shipping is:2 to 3 days for priority mail, and 3 to 5 days for regular mail . my PayPal address is: tech@alcamar.com

Butch (Dream4)
Butch,

I only need two center knobs that controls the direction flow, not the knobs the turns the airflow on or off.

For Priority mail would that include the cost of the bubble envelope? If so, I will paypal you as soon as you reply or I will pay you as soon as I get home tomorrow evening.

By the way, the dealership wanted $8.79 each for the knobs.

Thanks for the offer and I will wait for confirmation of cost to include the bubble envelope shipped priority mail to 30656.

Steve(a1500ram)
Old 21 Aug 2007, 01:43 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1500ram View Post
Butch,

I only need two center knobs that controls the direction flow, not the knobs the turns the airflow on or off.

For Priority mail would that include the cost of the bubble envelope? If so, I will paypal you as soon as you reply or I will pay you as soon as I get home tomorrow evening.

By the way, the dealership wanted $8.79 each for the knobs.

Thanks for the offer and I will wait for confirmation of cost to include the bubble envelope shipped priority mail to 30656.

Steve(a1500ram)
Yes, $6.00 shipped priority mail for 2 knobs, see attached photo, you need two of the ones on the right, correct?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Knobs 002.jpg (21.8 KB, 16 views)
http://www.alcamar.com/trailer/
Old 21 Aug 2007, 07:40 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream4 View Post
Yes, $6.00 shipped priority mail for 2 knobs, see attached photo, you need two of the ones on the right, correct?
Yes the two on the right. Money is on its way....please check your paypal account.

Thanks!

Steve(a1500ram)
Old 28 Aug 2007, 01:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks to Dream4 I've got my two vent knobs I was looking for!

Thanks Butch!

Steve(a1500ram)