PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Dash Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2007, 04:46 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Dash Board

Hi im new to the forum, Im searching for a dash board for a 2001 PT cruiser. Preferably in miami or Texas for a reasonable price. my brother had gotten in accident in the car and it was never replaced. Thanks in advance.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 08:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Dash Board

JordanHaye welcome to the Forum!!!

There have been incidents of dashboards cracking. So far, DC has not decided to recall those. You could try auto recyclers (Junk Yards) to see if there would be one available. There is no guarantee that the new used one wouldn't crack also. I know you said the accident caused the problem, but maybe it cracked because of the POOR initial construction. Good Luck!!

BTW: If it was not replaced during the "FIX" by the body shop and it was turned into the insurance company, you could go back to the insurance co. to see IF they had paid for the work to be done. If yes, take it back to the body shop!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 22 Oct 2007, 02:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Dash Board

i would also try junk yards, swap meets or ebay