PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Sirius radio for 2007 4-door wagon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2007, 01:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Sirius radio for 2007 4-door wagon

Hey,

I have a 2007 4-door wagon with the stock stereo in it. I am about to order a Pioneer stereo with cabling and the Sirius radio setup. The package will have everything but the antenna cable which I assume I might find locally. If I take too long to install it, I'll be able to get the additional cable from the same place. Is the stereo that came with the car have anything on it that adapts to the Sirius? If not, then I'll remove and replace it with the stuff I mentioned above. I didn't see anything in the manual other than the mention of Sirius. I think the only thing that can be connected would have to plug into the aux jack in front...I think.
I could use your expertise on this before I shell out the money for the new stuff even though I'm getting the package for a really super price. Am I going the right way on this?

Thanks a lot...Vince