Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2006 2007 Interior accessories!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2008, 09:16 am
Young Cruiser

Question 2006 2007 Interior accessories!?!

I've been reading these forums since i got my PT earlier in 07, you guys/gals are GREAT! I noticed that most of you have pre 2006 (body style change) PTs. I have 2 07 base models and i have been trying to get accessories for them here and there to make them look more unique... i dont have hundreds of dollars to spend on front grille replacements or anything but simple things that alter the look. Its been fun so far! But i was wondering if anyone ever made a replacement Center bezel replacement. Its the piece that houses the AC vents and Radio... I've seen the 2005 and lower replacements but i've never seen any color options or aftermarket replacements other than buying the OE Silver Bezel. Has anyone ever seen them for sale anywhere?
I've looked at about all PT cruiser stores online. I've bought from Raceandstreet a few times... and ive searched ebay... yet found nothing. Am i out of luck?
Old 21 Feb 2008, 02:57 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: 2006 2007 Interior accessories!?!

The '01 - '05's center bezel is much different that the '06 & up as you know. Seeing that the PT is to "die" next year, I bet that NO aftermarket is going to R&D one for the "06 & up. The market is slowly drying up no that the word is out. Good Luck!!!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 21 Feb 2008, 05:13 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Smile Re: 2006 2007 Interior accessories!?!

I know that I have seen some "individual" ones. But, most of them are parts of multi-part dask kits. I'll search more when I get home.
PTWarehouse.com - Accessories > Interior > Dashboards
Chrysler PT Cruiser Dash Accent Kits - PT Cruiser Accessories - AutoTruckToys.com
Dash Kits
Chrysler PT Cruiser Dash Trim Kits - Chrysler PT Cruiser Interior Parts - PT Cruiser Accessories
Wood Dash

Last edited by soonercruiser; 21 Feb 2008 at 05:37 pm.
Old 21 Feb 2008, 06:14 pm
Senior Cruiser

Sorry guys, but I've got to recommend AGAINST any of the stick-on dash kits. I kept thinkin' they'd be really pretty, and a nice complement to my woody exterior. Various people warned me against them, but I'm stubborn, and insisted on getting a set. Yeah, they do look very nice both online and in paper catalogs; in reality, they just look cheap and tacky.

I kept them on for a while, but eventually pulled 'em off and trashed 'em. Save your money for other mods: the overlays are NOT a good idea!
Old 21 Feb 2008, 08:45 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

My 2002 was Steel Blue with a gray center console, I bought Steel Blue spray & Clear Coat from MOPAR dealer and spray painted the console. It came out excellent and blended right in with the gauge cluster and air bag cover. Not sure what you want, but that is a option. The info on how to do it came from this website. Couldn't tell it from a professional. I'm not!!

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar