PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cargo mats / floor / trunk mat - full size?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2008, 09:33 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Cargo mats / floor / trunk mat - full size?

Hi guys -

Just picked up an 05 PT Cruiser for my dad. He needs to be able to haul things around on a regular basis - has anyone seen a cargo mat / liner that covers the ENTIRE rear of the PT, with the rear seats removed? A rubberized mat would be ideal...

Thanks!
Old 16 Jun 2008, 12:00 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Cargo mats / floor / trunk mat - full size?

For $65.95 HUSKY does a cargo liner that covers the floor up to where the 2nd row of sets fold up against the rear of the first row of seats. That's longer than most liners but not quite the whole floor with the rear seats out. Part number H2140292

Performance Parts Market - Auto Parts and Accessories Catalog - Cargo Liner
Old 16 Jun 2008, 12:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

I had problems with tracking slush and mud into the interior and purchased Mopar rubber floor mats for my car. I'm going to get the one for the rear storage area as well. The ones I have are a perfect fit, color matched exactly, and even say PT Cruiser on them! These are the floor mats .

This is the cargo area mat.

I would suggest if you can't find anything made for what you want, try going to a flooring store or a place where they sell large rubber mats. Stores often have large rubber slush mats in the winter. If you'd take a mat like that and cut it to fit it may work.

Ben
2001 Red PT Cruiser Limited, 16" OEM alloys, Airaid CAI, Screamin' Demon coil and Livewires, some shiny stuff inside, Alpine deck, Alpine four channel amp, Alpine PLT5 sub, Hertz speakers in 4 corners, Keystone ram air hood, 6000k 55w HID high beams, 6000k 35w HID fog lights, new stone chips every day to add character.

2007 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 for when the road gets bumpy.

Old 16 Jun 2008, 05:31 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
For $65.95 HUSKY does a cargo liner that covers the floor up to where the 2nd row of sets fold up against the rear of the first row of seats. That's longer than most liners but not quite the whole floor with the rear seats out. Part number H2140292
Hey Crewzin, I had seen that one, and it's probably what I'll end up getting (any owners of this mat around) but I'm thinking that the "normal" case will be having the rear seats entirely removed - so I'd like to get as much coverage as possible. (think signposts, shovels, and dirt back there)

I was thinking that since there are/were so many PTs in "commercial" duty there might be a larger mat out there.. I did find one from germany for $350 but that was a bit much...