PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Remove center floor console?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2008, 04:22 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Remove center floor console?

I need to remove the center floor console on my 2002 PT. Do you need to remove one of the front seats or must you remove the two front seats?
I need to connect up my wire for LEDs and switches, I do not want to remove the seat if I do not need to. Help the old coach out if you can.
02' Black Woodie Limited Edition Drop in K&N Air Filter w/air box mod. 06 tail lights, Limo tint all around, orange LED interior, Mopar 8 inch sub, Stull side pipes. Silver stars upfront, a little chrome
Old 10 Sep 2008, 04:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Re: Remove center floor console?

There are 4 screws in the center console....two in the back (one on each side of the cup holder) and 2 in the front (In the cup holder). Unscrew those, pull the E-Brake up as far as it'll go, take off the shift ball/knob thing...and with the 2 front seats reclined the console should just come up. Don't be scared to show it whose boss!

Good luck!

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 10 Sep 2008, 07:29 pm
Cool Cruiser

We got it out, what fun! Now I am running wires and all that, got to get it back by the weekend, thacking the PT to a small PT show up in Dayton Ohio
02' Black Woodie Limited Edition Drop in K&N Air Filter w/air box mod. 06 tail lights, Limo tint all around, orange LED interior, Mopar 8 inch sub, Stull side pipes. Silver stars upfront, a little chrome
Old 10 Sep 2008, 10:42 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme

Good luck!!

I need to join a PT Club, I'm like an hour an 15mins from the Ohio border... lol

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!