Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Which seats do you prefer & why

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:18 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Which seats do you prefer & why

Just wondering what everyones opinion is concerning the different between the seats with leather and suede in the seating area and the ones that have all leather in the seating area.

Which do you prefer and why?
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:48 am
Obsessed Cruiser

i have all leather, and ilike it it feels firmer than cloth seats and i like the smell
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:53 am
Young Cruiser

Leather is the only way to go. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer vs. leather/Suede or cloth. Just my two cents.

<font color=\"blue\">MODS:</font id=\"blue\">

Stage I, Custom Pin Stripe, Rear Spoiler, BTG Polished Strut Tower Brace, Borla 2.5\" CAT Back Dual Exhaust, and AirAid Intake System, Polished Front & Rear Sill Plates, Chrome Antenna Bezel w/10\" Chrome Billet Antenna, Mobil 1 and K&N Gold Filter, \"Flame\" 3rd Brake Light, \"Streamline Design\" PT Cruiser Visor, Rear Shelf Graphics and Dash Dots on Steering Wheel, and MGW \"GT\" Auto Shift Knob,Chrome Door Lock Pulls, Chrome Billet A/C Knobs with Acrylic Red Inserts, Chrome Oil Cap, Chrome Dip Stick, Chrome Radio Knob, Blane\'s Hood Lift Kit. Chrome Raidiator Coolant Bottle Cover, Timing Belt Housing Cover, Shock Tower Covers w/Nuts, Power Brake CYL Cap Cover, Windshield Washer Cap Cover, A/C Line Connector Cap Covers, A/C Check Valve Cap Covers and Radiator Cap Cover. \"GT2\" Rolo Red Calipers, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires - Red, Red Wire Looms, Billet Aluminum Steering Wheel Caps (4), Chrome Coin Tray Trim Cover, Chrome Shifter Bezel Tirm Ring, Yoko AVID V4S - 215/50/70\'s, TYC Euro Style Back-up Lights, and Screamin Demon Coil
Old 04 Nov 2003, 01:22 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by LT Almond GT

Warm in the winter and cool in the summer vs. leather/Suede or cloth.
Cool in the summer ??? I take it you never sat on a leather seat with shorts or grabbed hold of a leather steering wheel after the car has been sitting out in the sun for awhile. Don't know about you, but down here in Florida, I'm glad I have the Suede in the center so the back of my legs don't receive a third degree burn.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 05:01 pm
Young Cruiser

I thought I'd prefer the leather, but my wife always has to grab a towel to sit on during the summer so the legs don't sweat to the seat. Kind of a hassle. YMMV

\'03 Black Turbo.