PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

What is this part called?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02 Dec 2011, 08:01 pm
Fresh Cruiser
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Default What is this part called?

I have a rather stupid question.

If you look in the rear hatch of my '05 PT, on the bottom right, you'll see the little plastic plate that covers the nut that lowers the spare tire.

What is this called? Mine's broken, and I am trying to find a replacement.

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02 Dec 2011, 11:57 pm
Soulman's Avatar
Cool Cruiser
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Smithtown,New York
Posts: 391
Default Re: What is this part called?

Hi that part is called a spare tire bolt cover (Who would have thunk it ) lol
2003 GT Turbo HO,Autostick,Stone White,Stage 1 ECM,Composite Intake,BTG Strut Brace,2004 GT Race pedals,Mopar BOV,VMS 10.2mm spark plug wires,NGK Copper plugs,K&N Drop In Filter,Air Box Mod,Gates Hi-Miler Upper & Lower Blue Radiator Hoses,Gates HP Blue Timing Belt,Clark & Clark Hood Struts color matched to car,PTeazer LED Teardrop Tail Lamps,245/45ZR17 Continental Extreme Contact DWS,Blue Tokiko struts and shocks,Eibach lowering coils front & rear ,Eibach sway bars front & rear,New Moog Lower Control Arms,Hyperflex Master Bushing Kit,Moog Strut Mounts,MB Motorsports Alpina 17x7.5,Mopar sub,AMI billet locking fuel door,2005 GT Stainles BrakeGas and foot Rest peddles,PTeazer Billet Door Sills,Billet emergency handle,EGR rain guards,Air horn,9" shorty billet antenna & a splash of bling
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help!! I Need to order a part and have no idea what this is called? kooseman General PT Cruiser Discussions 10 14 Mar 2011 01:33 pm
What's it called? Teeter Exterior Accessories Forum 5 30 Dec 2009 05:13 pm
Don't know what it's called... Franksredpt Classifieds: Want To Buy 1 04 May 2009 11:08 am
what's it called and where can I buy if possible CruzinAlong General PT Cruiser Discussions 8 23 Jan 2006 02:28 pm
does the gt have something called a map sensor?? bobs turbo pt General Turbo Discussions 4 30 Jul 2003 12:54 am

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.