Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Windshield shade?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2012, 01:21 am
Regular Cruiser

Question Windshield shade?

I'm looking for one of those window shades for the pt. is there a particular one that works? Every one I try from a auto parts store is too tall. Just curious where you guys got yours if you use one

Thanks
Old 24 Mar 2012, 06:30 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Windshield shade?

Try going through the exterior accessory pages of www.raceandstreet.com to find what you need. Maggie (owner) only stocks great stuff at reasonable prices and guaranteed to fit your PT.
Old 24 Mar 2012, 08:17 am
Regular Cruiser

thanks crewzin!!
Old 24 Mar 2012, 10:14 am
Dedicated Cruiser

and if you don't see it on her website, call and ask her about it. I just got a set of TYC back up lights (like Crewzin's and GinPa's) from her - they weren't on the website, but she had them - good price, fast service, Maggie's the best!

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 23 Apr 2012, 09:37 am
Regular Cruiser

just an update.........maggie does not sell them, she said that she never found one that was a good fit. so for those of you who have one where did you get it? and hhow well does it fit?
2005 N/A Pt Cruiser. K&N drop in, limo tint, MSD 8.5 wires, Champion Double Platinum #7570 plugs,
Old 23 Apr 2012, 09:49 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Maggie still has good prices (on things she sells) and the greatest customer service of anybody.

Sunshade:
It costs more than most people want to put out for something like that. But I'm not most people. I order one for every car I own. It fits perfect (because it's custom made). Easy to put up and definitely keeps the inside of the car cool.

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Covercraft Car Sun Shades - 2400+ Reviews on Covercraft Custom Windshield Sun Shades - UV Shield, Heat Shield

Last edited by CREWZIN; 23 Apr 2012 at 09:52 am.
Old 23 Apr 2012, 07:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

thanks crewzin............thats a decent price, i found another one that says pt cruiser on it for like double the price!! since you say this fits, ill go with this one!!! im like you i have always had one for every car!!
2005 N/A Pt Cruiser. K&N drop in, limo tint, MSD 8.5 wires, Champion Double Platinum #7570 plugs,
Old 07 May 2012, 05:53 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryman View Post
I'm looking for one of those window shades for the pt. is there a particular one that works? Every one I try from a auto parts store is too tall. Just curious where you guys got yours if you use one

Thanks
I kindly informed you that I generally prefer to buy wind shield shades from amazon. I got lots of options to select different size of shades which really adjustable for every cars. I am sure that you will get plenty of options.