PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Mopar interior parts color

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2005, 03:43 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gonzomania
Default Mopar interior parts color

Well today I was going to order the underseat drawer and the riser seat shields for my latest MOD. Placed order and was told these parts only come in black. This stinks because I'm not sure how many black interior PT's after 2001 that were made. I called around to dealers that had them and yes they were black. The guy Doug from Mopar parts also called a couple of dealers that had them in stock and was told they were black . I cancelled order untill I can rectify this. Has anybody out there purchased a underseat storage drawer in taupe or any other interior part that was precolored? Need some help here[:I]
Old 19 Jan 2005, 05:31 pm
Senior Cruiser

The one I just "gave" away to crazy eddie was black. I know that there is paint out there that would match your interior.
Old 19 Jan 2005, 08:19 pm
Cool Cruiser

i would have loved to get a black one. i ordered a drawer from my mopar dealer and got a taupe one... and then painted it black.

so, they have taupe ones

2k3 Electric Blue Touring, N/A, K&N dropin, Silencers removed, Snorkle Replacement, BTG Catback Single Tip Exhaust. \"Technogrounding\", Custom Painted interior, 2k1 5 spoke wheels painted black, Next Destination: Hahn Stage 1. (alas! the perils of insufficient funds)
Old 19 Jan 2005, 08:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

i never claimed to be a quick thinker.

I still have the box!!!

Name: Bin Kit
part no: 05069041aa

it wasnt charcoal color it was much lighter

2k3 Electric Blue Touring, N/A, K&N dropin, Silencers removed, Snorkle Replacement, BTG Catback Single Tip Exhaust. \"Technogrounding\", Custom Painted interior, 2k1 5 spoke wheels painted black, Next Destination: Hahn Stage 1. (alas! the perils of insufficient funds)
Old 19 Jan 2005, 08:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

Techno,
That's the # I have also. I'm really confused!!!
Bigdog,
That's too bad, maybe something happened [:I]
Old 19 Jan 2005, 09:06 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to SuGamer

Gonzo, there is an interior paint to match the rest of the interior. If your dealer doesn't know about it (since they didn't suggest it) call Tommy. He posted the part number here once, but don't know where. By the way, no PT came with black interiors. Pt's at first came with beige and light taupe interiors, and now also with dark charcol.
Black 2004 PT Cruiser GT with chrome accent package, chrome door spears, billet gauge eyebrows, chrome beltline, Autotechnica tail light covers painted body color, TYC by Elegente backup lights and GPS Navigation. Silver dragons on sides and hood. Stage 1! Spark plugs gapped to .040, and installed a set of Crane Firewires. BTG cold air intake, AMX1397\'s Turbo Up Charge Pipe, Boomba Racing BOV, Hallman Pro PX manual boost controller and Mean Green\'s Hyperground Solution.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze247vu
http://www.ptcruiserworld.com/Junior

Old 23 Jan 2005, 08:37 pm
Regular Cruiser

I added an underseat drawer about a year after we got the PT and it was grey to match the rest of the plastic in the interior !![:I]

Old 23 Jan 2005, 08:44 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Gonzo,

Moss Motors www.cruiserbits.com has them for $42.95 in the gray/taupe to match the interior.

Old 26 Jan 2005, 07:30 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thanks for all the help guys. Found on ebay bid and won. It was the color of my interior (Dark Taupe)