Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Interior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Passenger seat drawer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:23 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Passenger seat drawer

I recently purchased a used 01 Cruiser (I couldn't take it anymore. My 98 Neon didn't feel at home in the garage with my wife's 02 almond cruiser) At any rate, as most of you know, some of the 01's came without the passanger seat drawer. I've seen on other forums that an item from Wal-mart will suffice. Just my luck, my local Wal-Mart doesn't have it (and doesn't appear that they will ever get it.) I've looked at other places (K-mart, Target, etc) but have had no luck. So, before I bite the bullet and spend the bucks to get the OEM version, does anybody know of a currect substitute that might work under the passanger seat? Any insight would be helpful.

Old 24 Apr 2003, 02:50 pm
Senior Cruiser

I would keep an eye on ebay for a while. I have seen them there. Also you might get lucky at a wrecking yard.

Inferno Red GT, chrome wheels, chrome AMP fuel door, chrome side spears, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, silencers removed from airbox...ain't this car fun?!?!?
Old 24 Apr 2003, 08:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

if you want i will sell you my drawer from my 03 cruiser cause i have a ps2 under there now and i don't use the drawer i will sell it to you for $25.00 plus shipping so email if you are interested , prices are always neg. dgb1997@yahoo.com

WE ROLL TIGHT WHIPS EVERYDAY
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:43 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to bigptdaddy

take a look on E-bay i see them on there all the time...worth a try
Old 27 Jul 2003, 08:22 am
Senior Cruiser

Hey, I happen to have the drawer out of the 2002 Dream Cruiser I totalled if you wanna make me an offer on it.I don't need it and honestly have no idea why I have it.I think my Sister yanked it out when she went to get stuff out of the car when I was in the hospital.The only thing is, it's the drawer only, no brackets,etc. if it needs them.
I'm in Metro Atlanta.

\"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

www.cybermopar.com

TripleJack