Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NicksCruiser
  • 1 Post By ROCKETMAN8060
  • 1 Post By NicksCruiser
  • 1 Post By NicksCruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2012, 09:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Talking My Gt Cruiser is coming along nicely!

I'm getting my Ngk iridium plugs and msd wires along with an oil change and tune up on Monday! My pt has turned out great so far with the mods I've done. Still have a lot more to accomplish tho.
Purple 2005 PT GT ATX w/ Mopar stage 1 PCM, Diablosport 93 oct tune, airbox mod, K&N drop in filter, Mopar BOV, AGP wastegate (8 psi spring), Custom made stage 1 camshafts, motor mount inserts, NGK Iridium plugs, MSD wires, ARP Head Studs, Gates Racing Timing Belt, AC Delete kit, purple painted Valve cover, Rebuilt (stock) Turbo , AEM Boost, Oil Pressure, and Wideband guages, triple guage A pillar pod, Strut Tower brace, Needswings 3in o2 housing, 3in downpipe w/ high flow cat and electric cutout, 2.5in Magnaflow catback, custom check valve, custom larger capacity trans cooler w/ built in cooling fan, Eibachs pro lowering springs, KYP front and rear struts, matte black hood and grille, gloss black stock SRT neon rims, purple lug nuts, blacked out tailights and reflectors so far. Built and bored out motor, AGP S256 turbo, ported cylinder head, and built trans soon to come.

Last edited by NicksCruiser; 27 Apr 2012 at 09:58 pm.
Old 28 Apr 2012, 01:04 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: My Gt Cruiser is coming along nicely!

Where did you get your wires? Every time I search they have nothing for the GT
Old 28 Apr 2012, 01:56 pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksCruiser View Post
I'm getting my Ngk iridium plugs and msd wires along with an oil change and tune up on Monday! My pt has turned out great so far with the mods I've done. Still have a lot more to accomplish tho.
Aren't plugs and wires basically all that's done with a "tune up"?

I changed those when I bought my gt, it only had 17k on it but did it anyway.

I have got hard pipes i am going to attempt to install
Old 28 Apr 2012, 03:29 pm
Cool Cruiser

Talking Re: My Gt Cruiser is coming along nicely!

The tune up just included regular plugs and wires, not Ngk iridiums or msd wires. I'm ordering them from my local mechanics shop I'm good friends with the owner so he gives me good deals on stuff.
Purple 2005 PT GT ATX w/ Mopar stage 1 PCM, Diablosport 93 oct tune, airbox mod, K&N drop in filter, Mopar BOV, AGP wastegate (8 psi spring), Custom made stage 1 camshafts, motor mount inserts, NGK Iridium plugs, MSD wires, ARP Head Studs, Gates Racing Timing Belt, AC Delete kit, purple painted Valve cover, Rebuilt (stock) Turbo , AEM Boost, Oil Pressure, and Wideband guages, triple guage A pillar pod, Strut Tower brace, Needswings 3in o2 housing, 3in downpipe w/ high flow cat and electric cutout, 2.5in Magnaflow catback, custom check valve, custom larger capacity trans cooler w/ built in cooling fan, Eibachs pro lowering springs, KYP front and rear struts, matte black hood and grille, gloss black stock SRT neon rims, purple lug nuts, blacked out tailights and reflectors so far. Built and bored out motor, AGP S256 turbo, ported cylinder head, and built trans soon to come.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:14 pm
Cool Cruiser

Installed my Ngk iridium spark plugs and msd wires installed today. Had the plugs gapped at 35. Also got the tune up I needed along with a synthetic oil change and my lower motor mount insert installed
ROCKETMAN8060 likes this.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:22 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Installed my Ngk iridium spark plugs and msd wires installed today. Had the plugs gapped at 35. Also got the tune up I needed along with a synthetic oil change and my lower motor mount insert installed
Good for ya bro! Your going to love them!
Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN8060 View Post
Good for ya bro! Your going to love them!
Thanks and yeah the wires look sick and the pt felt so much peppier idk if the plugs and wires had something to do with it, prob mostly the tune up but I love it.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:29 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Thanks and yeah the wires look sick and the pt felt so much peppier idk if the plugs and wires had something to do with it, prob mostly the tune up but I love it.
Better spark better combustion!!! Enjoy it bro LOL!!!
NicksCruiser likes this.
Old 30 Apr 2012, 09:34 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks fam!!
ROCKETMAN8060 likes this.
Old 08 May 2012, 04:24 pm
Cool Cruiser

Just got my stage 1 going to install it now.
XtrmDC2 likes this.