PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
HOT WHEELS CALGARY THREAD

Like Tree369Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2020, 09:49 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: HOT WHEELS CALGARY THREAD

Happy Monday! It's time to start the daily races at Birdco Pass! As well, if you didn't see it yet, I took a road trip this past weekend and did the draw for the winner of 32 car tournament, did some hot wheels hunting and got to hang out with one Hot Wheels Calgary YouTube channels biggest fans!

Today's race
https://youtu.be/-xfDn3Wtg5E

Road Trip
https://youtu.be/ZZ7kTuWimtA
rockandroller likes this.
Old 24 Jul 2020, 09:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Wow, two weeks since the Birdman last checked in... I guess all the constant political fighting here has finally chased him away?
This once-friendly website is turning into a bit of a haven for quarrelsome extremist political fanatics now, it's a shame, really...
Big Jon likes this.

Last edited by rockandroller; 24 Jul 2020 at 09:19 pm.
Old 25 Jul 2020, 08:58 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockandroller View Post
Wow, two weeks since the Birdman last checked in... I guess all the constant political fighting here has finally chased him away?
This once-friendly website is turning into a bit of a haven for quarrelsome extremist political fanatics now, it's a shame, really...
He has not posted anywhere lately.I follow him on ytube. The sound is better. LOL

Those threads you talk about are only seen by members logging in which is a core group now. I have seen you post political material on various threads as well so I don't think any of us are Immune to some subject matter? I also notice that 2 threads get more looked at attention then any other's on this forum. IF they are so bad then why do members that dislike them go and read them. There is an area that we can see who is looking at what on this forum.

Birdman posts here but seldom responds to his thread or PM's sent to him. He pops on posts in this thread and is gone in less then a few minutes. Been that way for about a year or so now! If you watch it is a pattern which means he could care less about other threads!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 29 Jul 2020, 10:11 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Ok... I guess I have some explaining to do..

It's been a while since I posted here because I've had a lot on my mind and on my plate... Getting the house ready for my daughter's grad get together/House warming, various other "must needs" projects around the house and then on Tuesday morning, I cut the tip of my thumb open, so I've been trying to heal from that too.

Yes, it's true that most times I just post my video and move along... I admit it... but this happens for a number of reasons...
1. Most days when I'm posting the link here and several other places,I'm doing it on the run and just don't have the time to sit and go thru everything. Now, that being said, from time to time, I do take a peak around here and see what's what, but there's not a lot of info that's usable for me anymore here because....

2. I don't have my Cruiser anymore. Back in October the transmission died on us and we had to get rid of it, so a lot of things talked about on this forum are of little use to me.

I'm sorry that I not one of the more "active members" on this page, but I hope you understand. In respects to the time thing, between Work,family,church, household responsibilities, trying to keep the You Tube channel going and somewhere in there, trying to find time just for myself, I'm stretched... I have considered quite often giving up the channel, packing up the hot wheels, and calling it quits..just to make some time in life... but then I would just fill it with something else... like getting back to learning how to play the banjo that's been in it's case since October... because I just don't have the time...

I do like this group and politics and such mean nothing to me... I could care less... I just am running on a tight schedule...

If I need to leave the group, just let me know, and I will do so with no arguments. The last thing I want it to cause problems.
Old 29 Jul 2020, 10:35 am
Obsessed Cruiser

I think I can speak for EVERYONE... DON"T LEAVE!

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 29 Jul 2020, 10:40 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
I think I can speak for EVERYONE... DON"T LEAVE!

I appreciate that. You don't know how much that means.