PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
What are you working on?

Like Tree2653Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2015, 04:42 am
Banned

Default Re: What are you working on?

I am looking for a vpn comparison provider site for myself. Where can I get that and what site will be better for me?
Old 17 Nov 2015, 05:09 am
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie33 View Post
I am looking for a vpn comparison provider site for myself. Where can I get that and what site will be better for me?

The Best VPN Services for 2015 | PCMag.com

I've used Private Internet Access for about 3 years now. I did a lot of research when I was looking & PIA was my choice.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2013)
Old 17 Nov 2015, 07:11 am
Veteran Cruiser

a master lock my girlfriend had lying around...

story is: when i got home from work and called my girlfriend to see if she was ready to go eat, she said she had not finished her laundry as she had been trying to remember the combination to her master lock from college. she asked if i could open it. what am I? a safe cracker? i immediately thought of my angle grinder....but no, then she clarified that she did not want it destroyed, she just wanted me to figure out the combination. i said no.. but then, me being me, i looked online and found a website by a hacker. he claimed he can get any master lock open in 8 tries or less. i called her back and said to bring the lock, as i wanted to see how smart i was.

so following along here: Crack Any Master Combination Lock in 8 Tries or Less Using This Calculator Null Byte

this is the result:
Capture.JPG

Last edited by rob342; 17 Nov 2015 at 07:25 am.
Old 17 Nov 2015, 08:49 am
Obsessed Cruiser

This morning I was just working on my fitness.

It was a beautiful morning for a run.

Also, these seat towels get lots of bad press. And it's true they don't stay in place on the seats well. But I have gotten lots of really good use out of this one. It kept the leather seats in my PT GT nice and now it's doing the same for the Charger. If you sweat and then ride, this thing is very useful.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 17 Nov 2015 at 05:52 pm.
Old 17 Nov 2015, 07:08 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Looks like I have enough to keep me busy for a little bit...
all unfinshed Vintage USA knives
I finished the one...bottom center..10 more to go...
Handy_Cruiser and Gkon like this.

Old 18 Nov 2015, 05:34 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

This evening, I got my RAK stereo, multiplexer, wiring harness and satellite receiver mounted in my Dodge Ram Quadcab. And I got it all done in an hour! After doing this twice before, it's pretty quick work. Now I've got the "Pulse" again on my lifetime satellite radio.

rockandroller and Gkon like this.
Old 20 Nov 2015, 05:51 pm
Veteran Cruiser

no picture, but visualize a 1999 champagne colored malibu, hazed headlights kinda falling out the front, held in with wire and random blocks of wood. bumper cracked, tailpipe rusted 90% of the way off the muffler, and cocked downwards at a 45 angle due to the fragile remnants of the pipe hanging on for dear life, body rotted away around the fuel fill tube, cat held in place with dorman problem solver flange repair kit, well, two actually.. throttle cable with a rusted through outer jacket repaired by a 3" framing nail and a handful of zipties, every time you turn the strut mount bearings are so shot it sounds like you're playing the drums from the springs fighting and pinging free, rear window tint is not clear, but rather a purplish hazy translucent coating. the rims, filthy crusty early 90's prime 3 spokes that were clearly never, ever washed besides by the rain. the interior has what could only be described as a 10 year old blood stain on the carpet, the dashboard is open above the glovebox, in a popped up and folded kind of way you'd expect after the airbags go off, speaking of which, the airbags are gone. deployed and then cut out with a knife. the steering wheel center torn and floppy, the horn doesn't work. the stereo sounds great and is nice to look at. color fading/changing face. the engine runs smooth as silk. the gauges are clear, but the gas gauge does not work. it sits at empty with the low fuel light on. oh, also the ABS and Airbag lights are glaring at you.

got that visualized? good. now picture going to get that car emission tested with your fingers crossed. hoping that the fact that every light on the dash besides the check engine light is on, and knowing that the car has the EVA and HTR (evaporative system and the o2 heater) readiness monitors flashing away in the scanner you have hidden under the passenger seat. here you're only allowed one not ready, hence the finger crossing. now picture driving that turd out of the state owned and operated testing station with a big s hit eating grin on your face because some how through some strange series of something, the damn thing passed and has been declared road worthy for another two years.

Last edited by rob342; 20 Nov 2015 at 05:56 pm.
Old 20 Nov 2015, 07:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob342 View Post
no picture, but visualize a 1999 champagne colored malibu, hazed headlights kinda falling out the front, held in with wire and random blocks of wood. bumper cracked, tailpipe rusted 90% of the way off the muffler, and cocked downwards at a 45 angle due to the fragile remnants of the pipe hanging on for dear life, body rotted away around the fuel fill tube, cat held in place with dorman problem solver flange repair kit, well, two actually.. throttle cable with a rusted through outer jacket repaired by a 3" framing nail and a handful of zipties, every time you turn the strut mount bearings are so shot it sounds like you're playing the drums from the springs fighting and pinging free, rear window tint is not clear, but rather a purplish hazy translucent coating. the rims, filthy crusty early 90's prime 3 spokes that were clearly never, ever washed besides by the rain. the interior has what could only be described as a 10 year old blood stain on the carpet, the dashboard is open above the glovebox, in a popped up and folded kind of way you'd expect after the airbags go off, speaking of which, the airbags are gone. deployed and then cut out with a knife. the steering wheel center torn and floppy, the horn doesn't work. the stereo sounds great and is nice to look at. color fading/changing face. the engine runs smooth as silk. the gauges are clear, but the gas gauge does not work. it sits at empty with the low fuel light on. oh, also the ABS and Airbag lights are glaring at you.

got that visualized? good. now picture going to get that car emission tested with your fingers crossed. hoping that the fact that every light on the dash besides the check engine light is on, and knowing that the car has the EVA and HTR (evaporative system and the o2 heater) readiness monitors flashing away in the scanner you have hidden under the passenger seat. here you're only allowed one not ready, hence the finger crossing. now picture driving that turd out of the state owned and operated testing station with a big s hit eating grin on your face because some how through some strange series of something, the damn thing passed and has been declared road worthy for another two years.

Don't worry, I snuck in and snapped a photo. I got a photo of what you did later too. But let's not talk about that.

Gkon likes this.
Old 20 Nov 2015, 09:17 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Hell no that one is MINT!!
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Old 20 Nov 2015, 09:39 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Testing the new Nest Cam

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2013)