Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Northwest PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Anybody looking for a 2003 Dream

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2014, 02:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Anybody looking for a 2003 Dream

I might have to sell my Dream Cruiser. This is a hard thing to do but I need to pay off some debt. My plan was to do the whole Mopar performance parts. I already did the hurst shifter and I have a used stage 1 computer just needed the 04 injectors. Was going to do the Mopar lowering springs' sway bars and dual outlet exhaust and call it good. I did the timing belt water pump with all mopar parts at about 85k. Car has about 98k now. I also put a junkyard rear swaybar. Iam going to make it sound like a bad car but just want to be honest about the car. I was just hit in the right rear door and a little into the quarter panel. She was pulling away from a stop sign so she wasn't going real fast. It has been fixed and looks good. It needs front wheel bearings and brakes all around. If I can I plan on doing the brakes soon. Thats what's killing me right now is I can barely afford the maintenance this car needs. It's also going to need tires real soon. I do have a clean carfax on the car when I bought it. It really is a nice car and with a little work will last a long time. I do own the car outright and have the title in hand. Iam thinking 4000.00 obo. Pm me and I will send my phone # Car is located in Olympia Wa. 98506. Thanks...............Matthew
Old 27 Jun 2014, 05:29 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Anybody looking for a 2003 Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmadog View Post
I might have to sell my Dream Cruiser. This is a hard thing to do but I need to pay off some debt. My plan was to do the whole Mopar performance parts. I already did the hurst shifter and I have a used stage 1 computer just needed the 04 injectors. Was going to do the Mopar lowering springs' sway bars and dual outlet exhaust and call it good. I did the timing belt water pump with all mopar parts at about 85k. Car has about 98k now. I also put a junkyard rear swaybar. Iam going to make it sound like a bad car but just want to be honest about the car. I was just hit in the right rear door and a little into the quarter panel. She was pulling away from a stop sign so she wasn't going real fast. It has been fixed and looks good. It needs front wheel bearings and brakes all around. If I can I plan on doing the brakes soon. Thats what's killing me right now is I can barely afford the maintenance this car needs. It's also going to need tires real soon. I do have a clean carfax on the car when I bought it. It really is a nice car and with a little work will last a long time. I do own the car outright and have the title in hand. Iam thinking 4000.00 obo. Pm me and I will send my phone # Car is located in Olympia Wa. 98506. Thanks...............Matthew
Pictures will help your efforts Matthew. This recovery is killing us all. Good luck with your sale.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 28 Jun 2014, 03:05 pm
Regular Cruiser

Yes picture would help but Iam not any good at posting pics online. Just wanted to see if there is any interest with the local PT crowd before posting it on CL. I am so back and forth on selling it but if the right price came along I would sell it. I did do the plugs champion and wires mopar about the time of the timing belt and always change the oil at 3k with castrol gtx. Since I have had it it's never beat on except for freeway on ramps and I passed a car today in forth and she pulled rather nice for being stock.
Old 28 Jun 2014, 03:10 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Just copy and paste from a online source like photo bucket. I copy the img file on this site. But it dosent work on the network site I have to copy the direct file.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com