Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Need some advice !!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2005, 03:31 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Need some advice !!!!

I hope this is an active sight - as I just came upon it. We just purchased a 2005 PT Cruiser Convertible - turbo touring edition, cool vanilla. Since this is day two of our new found ownership and having a ball driving it - I have some questions that I hope to get advice on.

I've decided to keep the cruiser in the garage while not in use. I live in Florida and it gets extremely hot and mother nature tends to deliver a daily dosage of downpours. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to care for the covertible top. In the booklet it states to "scotchguard" the top. Has anyone else done this? And, where do you get the scotchguard? And, how often does this need to be applied? I'm still searching for a car seat cover - does anyone have any suggestions?

With the exception of having to get use to the limited view in the rear view mirror - I love it. DOes anyone have any accessories that they have added to their convertible after purchasing? If so, what did you get and why?

I'd love to hear back from anyone - and hope we can keep this thread going.

Glad to be a PT Cruiser Convertible owner - I hope I feel the same after having ownership for awhile.