PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Revelations Chrysler PT Cruiser Polished Billet Aluminum Grille

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2009, 06:26 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Revelations Chrysler PT Cruiser Polished Billet Aluminum Grille

Hello,

Few days ago I've got my Revelations Chrysler PT Cruiser Polished Billet Aluminum Grille from Usa. My original lower grilles was stolen, so I decided to buy new and different ones. But when it came and I read the instruction I understood that the lower grille has to be somehow inserted on the original ones. Did I understand correctly? Can some one help me with that. Thank you. Here is link of those grilles: Revelations Chrysler PT Cruiser Polished Billet Aluminum Grille 01-05 - AutoTruckToys.com
Old 06 Jan 2009, 06:29 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Revelations Chrysler PT Cruiser Polished Billet Aluminum Grille

Welcome to the Forum. Yes, I understand that they fasten with clips to the original grille. Sorry about your loss, but either a salvage yard or a dealer for an original.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 06 Jan 2009, 06:32 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Iam also interested how to put those grilles into originals.
Old 08 Jan 2009, 02:17 pm
Fresh Cruiser

maybe I should post same thread in tuning or general forum to receive more replies
Old 08 Jan 2009, 06:15 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Almost everyone reads all the new posts. There's not a lot of people that have that grill so most (like me) wouldn't be able to answer your question but if I read Hooligan's post right, the grill your talking about uses some sort of clips to keep it tight against the original egg crate grill that you already have, or I would think the top part of the egg crate grill comes out completely, then your Revelations grill is fitted into the empty spot with clips and the bottom part of the Revelations grill does use clips to attach it to grill under the bumper.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.