Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Need Help With OEM part number

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2009, 05:31 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Need Help With OEM part number

Hi i need your help, i'm looking for a part and all the dealers i have checked with gives me a different part number i'm not sure what part number it is and where to get it.
The part is according to the service manual:
Front engine mount bracket for a pt cruiser 2003 2.0 L

This si a picture of it, it's: part number 3
If anyone know what the OEM part number, please help me out it, this part is driving me nuts
Old 06 May 2009, 08:14 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Need Help With OEM part number

You might be getting different part numbers because they don't make the 2.0 liter engine in the U.S.

My parts manual just happens to cover both the 2.0 and 2.4 but my picture of the 2.0 looks different than yours. (see picture below). If your talking about the part in my picture with the No #2 pointing to it, it's labeled as COVER, Timing Belt ...Part Number 4777 463

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 06 May 2009, 09:43 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the reply, yeah i have that manual that you have too, and it's not the part you mention, it's no belt covers or any of those parts its a part that goes between and over the belt cover and attaches to the engine and then to both of the engine mounts, like the one in my picture. Refered as "Front engine cover in my manual", i'll get the part out and get a real foto maybe that way it will be easier.
Old 10 Sep 2011, 04:52 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I have a 2007 PT Cruiser. I am needing help finding a part or the part number. I have a base model pt cruiser that does not have the fog lights. Mine has the plastic inserts that match the grill. I am missing the one on the passanger side and can not find one anywhere. Can anyone help me find this part or part number? I will greatly appreciate it.
Old 10 Sep 2011, 05:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trabich View Post
I have a 2007 PT Cruiser. I am needing help finding a part or the part number. I have a base model pt cruiser that does not have the fog lights. Mine has the plastic inserts that match the grill. I am missing the one on the passanger side and can not find one anywhere. Can anyone help me find this part or part number? I will greatly appreciate it.
First, if you should ever want to go with fog lamps, here's the components that make up the kit:

Second, ignore the drawing of the car but I would verify with the dealership the part numbers for the fog lamp hole plug. I looked at this drawing and went and checked the '06 through '09 catalogs and only the '07 had the correct listings, even though the drawing looks different. I went back through 2001 all the way to 2009 (these are all the parts catalogs I have) and the part numbers match for 2001 through 2005, then 2006 up they changed even though the drawing stayed the same. Another idiotic Chrysler screw up, every single parts catalog has incorrect numbering for these, not part number, but item number. I believe the part numbers listed on the drawing below are correct, but please verify with a dealership, they should be able to check for you for free.

Old 10 Sep 2011, 05:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by csd View Post
Hi i need your help, i'm looking for a part and all the dealers i have checked with gives me a different part number i'm not sure what part number it is and where to get it.
The part is according to the service manual:
Front engine mount bracket for a pt cruiser 2003 2.0 L

This si a picture of it, it's: part number 3
If anyone know what the OEM part number, please help me out it, this part is driving me nuts
2.0 litre? So you are driving the export model? Are you across the pond from us then? I need to make sure as the 2.4l has different part numbers. Also, the guys and gals at PTCrew.com have done a lot of engine mount replacements, you might go there to ask them. I just went through the '03 parts catalog and couldn't find anything on that part.

Last edited by Chromenut; 10 Sep 2011 at 06:02 pm.
Old 10 Sep 2011, 07:18 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Can't find it either- 2.4, 2.2 Diesel and 1.8- Skip over 2.0

I DO know that when Neons swap in the 2.4 they use a different 2.4 bracket and a custom adapor for the Neon passenger's mount
Old 05 Nov 2011, 09:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Is this the part? 04668521AA, bracket, engine mount

It is not shown in the 2002 parts manual. It is in the 2001

In any case - I am in need of one. I accidentally gave mine away with the engine when i sold it.
Old 05 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Quote:
4668521AD $93.50

BRACKET ENGINE MOUNT
They list it here