Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
limited options of head/tail lights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2010, 09:18 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default limited options of head/tail lights

I was thinking about some cool aftermarket head/tail lights, but can hardly find any interesting ones from eBay.

I was also planning to tint the tail lights, but found it a bad idea since the side reflectors are inside the taillight housing.

I probably will just tint the headlights, and replace the low beam bulbs with Philips X-treme. I had a pair on my HHR, they are bright. The only concern is the right angle connector.
Old 05 Aug 2010, 09:40 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: limited options of head/tail lights

The headlights are too much of an odd shape to have any options but as far as taillights go, there's more choices that you can shake a stick at. I've had 5 different taillights on my cruiser alone.

Take a look at this thread where I gave someone just a few of the places that carry all sorts of aftermarket parts including taillights.

Billitt engine accesories

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 05 Aug 2010, 09:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks CREWZIN, I already saw all of them. The only one atractive to my eyes is the Tear Drop, but it does not have a side reflector, and is pretty pricey.
Old 05 Aug 2010, 10:03 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

PRICEY? Try looking at the bullet/Caddy taillights that I have.

I didn't say they would be attractive, I just said there's plenty of choices out there.

Yea, the tear drop aren't bad if you have the right kind of theme going with your cruiser. I'm the one who usually tells people on the forum about the front and side reflectors not being legal since I'm with the Sheriff's department but you can usually get away with stuff like that if your in a state without inspections like here in Florida.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.