Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Need windshield washer hose layout picture

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Need windshield washer hose layout picture

I had a 2006 PT Cruiser which had the plastic squirter on hood knocked off by a car wash fellow. I replaced the plastic squirter, but I guess I didn't look carefully at the arrangement of the hoses covered by the hood blanket, beneath the hood. I have the little plastic tube that has, I believe 3 ports to it, but I didn't recall how it was positioned to return it to the proper location for the hoses to hook back up correctly. I can't seem to locate a picture of the hose lay out for the windshiled washer. I can't get the water/fluid to shoot up through the nozzles/squirters, even though air was shot through both of them and they have no obstructions.

I did not remove the hood blanket when trying to install everything. This was done a while back, so I have forgotten just how it all hooked back up. I'd appreciate any help, as I have no way to make the nozzles operate properly to make the washer function. The plastic diverter (not sure of the name) that all the fluid hoses route through is where I am having problems. None of the actual washer hoses are blocked. Fuses are all ok for pump and such. I just don't recall how it was directed. Anyone have a picture of this layout of hoses and direction of the plastic diverter for the windshield washer on a 2006 PT Cruiser?turbo/convertible?

Thanks for any assistance. I appreciate it.
Huey

Last edited by Huey; 09 Feb 2011 at 05:16 am.