Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Purple Convertible???????????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 05:14 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Purple Convertible???????????

Does anyone actually have a Purple Convertible? I would like to see pictures of it. I have one on order and am leary about how it's going to look. I know a guy that buys cars at chryslers auctions and two went through last week, one was suposedly purple and was not that attractive. I had to order it because there were only two in the midwest that were "standard" editions and they were sold before I could get the down payment. I bought the standard because it won't be standard for long and didn't want to pay the extra for something I wasn't going to use. The only bad thing is, is that I couldn't get the tan interior or tan top. I live in the south and black is not a cool thing here. Wish they had tan cloth. Looking to have mine by 1st of July I hope.

Thanks if you can send picts..