Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Srt-4 and stock seats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2017, 11:02 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Srt-4 and stock seats

A friend of mine has a spare set of SRT-4 seats. I'm planning to put them in my PT Convertible. I've not seen in ages nor as has he. Anyone know how well the leather or cloth SRT-4 seats match up with the oem rear seats of the convertible? I've got cloth seats. I'm looking to upgrade and replace. Esp since my rear head rest is faded and my drivers seat is starting to wear in the side from me rubbing while climbing in and out.
Old 19 Apr 2017, 11:54 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Srt-4 and stock seats

I know the only way the frt seats from the srt4 will fit is by taking the bottom seat tracks and hardware from the pt and put 5hem on the art seats. But it still isn't a exact fit you will have to modify the track and bottom parts to still make it all work, but it's been done before as per back don't have a clue with some modifications anything will fit with patients and work good luck take pictures and notes so you can share and make a how to cause it will be a nice upgrade to make the pt look very sharp inside. Happy cruising.
Old 20 Apr 2017, 09:24 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: Srt-4 and stock seats

Thanks for the info. I'm also comparing the rear seats from the SRT-4 and the PT. Both look VERY similar. I wonder though. Could I transfer the hardware from one rear seat to the other so the new seat snaps into place? If I can get the front and back to work. The end result is gonna be so sweet.

Last edited by Cubx; 20 Apr 2017 at 11:54 pm.