Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser Convertible Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Passenger window not working

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2017, 08:33 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Passenger window not working

New member here, i just bought my PT and noticed the dash bezel was not snapped in all the way, so i had to remove the window switches to access a screw that holds the bezel on. There was an after-market stereo installed is why bezel was not snapped in all the way. So i got the dash back on and switches plugged back in and all good. Next day my wife and daughter are using car but didnt want the top down so they put it up and as they are driving they hear a whistle from the passenger window. Thinling the window was not sealed they rolled it down a little and then tried going back up but nothing. Heres my problem now. So ive tried replugging switch in and checking switch over with no prevail. Any suggestions anyone.
Old 30 Jun 2017, 08:44 am
Banned

Default Re: Passenger window not working

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Iowan (Marion) but I've been in Texas now for 29 years

Please go to Welcome New PT Cruiser Members - PT Cruiser Forum and create an intro thread telling us a little about yourself and your PT