PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Window problems

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2017, 11:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Window problems

Hi ... I have an 06 convertible. All window and top operations are normal with one exception. The passenger window will not auto drop. I have tried all the reset procedures and nothing seems to work. There is some residual glass inside the door from a broken window and the plastic between the door panel and the door is cut up. So I know someone did replace the window. I also found the upper limit stop to be out of adjustment. Took me a minute to find that little bugger. That is now adjusted. But still can't seem to reset/revive the auto drop. Im thinking I am going to have to bite the bullet and get it hooked up to a DRBIII... I just don't trust mechanics. I'm worried they are going to try and sell me a new module when all that may need to be done is a re-flash...
Old 26 Feb 2017, 09:33 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Window problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparGeek View Post
Hi ... I have an 06 convertible. All window and top operations are normal with one exception. The passenger window will not auto drop. I have tried all the reset procedures and nothing seems to work. There is some residual glass inside the door from a broken window and the plastic between the door panel and the door is cut up. So I know someone did replace the window. I also found the upper limit stop to be out of adjustment. Took me a minute to find that little bugger. That is now adjusted. But still can't seem to reset/revive the auto drop. Im thinking I am going to have to bite the bullet and get it hooked up to a DRBIII... I just don't trust mechanics. I'm worried they are going to try and sell me a new module when all that may need to be done is a re-flash...
What have you done so far to reset the glass module?