PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > PT Cruiser Events

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PTs in Paradise 2007 (US, Virginia, Williamsburg): 06 Sep 2007 12:01 am - 09 Sep 2007 11:59 pm

PTs in Paradise 2007
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
skylight
Administrator

06 Sep 2007 to 09 Sep 2007 12:01 am to 11:59 pm
State: Virginia

PTs in Paradise 2007

When: 6th to 9th Sept 2007

Where: Williamsburg, Virginia

Details:

This Virginia National PT show is hosted by the Country Cruisers and the Route 66 PT Cruiser Club at the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg

There will be over 30 awards given out at this event, Best in Show, stock, mild custom, extreme custom, radical custom, best in light show, and more.

More Info at
http://www.ptsinparadise.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2007, 01:58 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to R3dWhitNCrz
Default Re: PTs in Paradise 2007

Hello Skylight,

I have just registered for the event and will be staying at the Wolf resort (Great Deal by the way!), I just want to say that I have to resister as a radical vehicle and I am nowhere near radical status. Wish me luck! Will there be any class modifications at the show site? I will get blasted if I'm actually "radical"! Thanks for putting on a great event in advance.

This is my third PT show ever! Check out my site from my profile. Needs to be updated, but not by much.
Old 31 Jul 2007, 02:22 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

R3dWhitNCrz,

Skylight has nothing to do with the PT's in Paradise show, he just posts them for the users of this forum to see.

I have nothing to do with the show either except that I will be there. I'm not sure where you got your "radical" designation as the form I filled out goes from "Stock" to "Open" with Modified, Mild Custom, Wild Custom and Extreme Custom in the middle. No Radical. Maybe they changed the form. I ended up in the Wild Custom category because of the way they added up the points. Like Flames. 10 points (for each panel) ...I have them on everything except the rear hatch. I think they go over your score when you get to the show and can discuss the point system if you don't think it was fair.
Old 07 Aug 2007, 10:23 pm
Regular Cruiser

Thanks for the intel. I dont think my car is radical by any standard. I am excited for the show because I am trying to get my PT in show shape so I can be a little competitive/ Hope to meet lots of good folk there at the Great Wolf Lodge
Old 10 Sep 2007, 01:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

Well I am glad to report that I am in the "Ballpark", just not in the same league as the class winners . My car showed well, but, wow do I have a long uphill trek to make. All the cars at the event were incredible! The cars from the west coast were outstanding and most took home awards. I was very impressed with the high quality of all the vehicles at this show. My favorite (other then my own ) was Rhapsody, owned by Bob from Tennesse, what a PT! It will be his car that I aspire to be like. Great event put on by allot of clubs; route 66, country, PTOC and others. Thanks for putting it together. And, Cruisin for the Kids always a good thing!!!
Old 10 Sep 2007, 05:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I also attended and can report that our "Black Beauty" garnered 3rd place in the Modified Class. I go for the dash plaques, but winning a trophy is quite a "thing".

As was said there were many great cars there. I haven't heard how many cars attended, but 6 winners were from Florida including "Best of Show".

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 10 Sep 2007, 06:27 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I've taken my pictures and put them in a Photoshow. Click the link below....

PhotoShow | PT's in Paradise 2007