PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Amish Country Cruisin' 2009 (USA, Indiana, Shipshewana): 05 Jun 2009

Amish Country Cruisin' 2009
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
Lucky7
Fresh Cruiser

State: Indiana

Don’t miss out on this one next year. See below what your fellow Cruisers had to say about the best new show around.

2nd Annual– Shipshewana Indiana

ANNOUNCING “AMISH COUNTRY CRUISIN’ 2009

Coming June 5,6,7th.

If you missed this rally in 2008, take a look at what you missed: (comments are from surveys and forum postings)

Comments received from the 2008 Amish Country Cruisin’ Rally:
“ I have been to a lot of car shows. This one was outstanding for its Hoosier Hospitality and organization. Everything ran very smoothly and the staff was so helpful and friendly.”

“They did everything they could to make the weekend stress-free and fun”

“We didn’t have to worry about saving spots for the rest of our club they already had them marked out before they even got there.”

“ I do 30 car shows every year and have never had this much fun at a car show”

“What an awesome job, there wasn’t a thing wrong with the show”

“Friday night supper at the Amish home was excellent, the hospitality for the whole show was wonderful”

Saturday’s supper and Sunday morning breakfast was the best I have ever had at any show”

“The sock hop was awesome, you had to be there to enjoy it”

“I know I will be back and will bring more next time for sure”

“You guys rock”

“Thank you for doing a great show. Hope you can do it again next year. And for those that missed it, you missed a Very Nice Show”

“We are looking forward to next year”.

“We are looking forward to the next one. My hats off to a job WELL DONE!!!”

“Thank you so much for putting on such a quality show and I look forward to seeing you next year”

”This was the best & most organized event; keep up the great job”

“The Staff receives A+++”

“The host club is AWESOME”

DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON: CHECK OUR WEBSITE

www.amishcountrycruisin.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2008, 02:19 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Amish Country Cruisin' 2009 Update

GREAT NEWS !!! LOWER RATES FOR AMISH COUNTRY CRUISIN' 2009.

We have negotiated with WanaWaves Resort and they have agreed to lower our rates for the 2009 Amish Country Cruisin’ rally.
Rooms that normally book for $180.00 were $99.00 last year. In 2009 those same rooms will be $79.00 in order to be competitive with neighboring hotels. WanaWaves is a new resort opened in late 2007.
I encourage all of you that are attending to stay at the host hotel; it’s a lot more fun when we are all together. The hotel has a block of rooms set up for us now (the initial block is only for 40 rooms and I think they will go fast). We may be able to get more if these are used up quickly. Please book soon if you have any intentions of coming. Remember that you can always cancel the hotel reservation if something comes up and you are unable to attend.

Call 1-877-752-7482, ask for reservations in Shipshewana and tell them it’s for the PT Cruiser event being held June 5,6,7th, 2009. The $79.00 rate will also apply on Thursday and Sunday if you would like to come a day early or stay a day later.

The $79 rooms are the Splash Room which has double queen beds, and the Adventure Quest Suite which has a King bed and a bunk bed. Handicap rooms are also available in the same layouts. If you want to see the rooms, go to their website Welcome to Splash Universe , click on the “Shipshewana” button, then click on the
”Reservations Book Now” button, that will take you to the various rooms.

We have more games this year and many new things in store for you, as well as everything that we had last year. (if you missed the sock hop, don’t miss it this time)

Mark & Beckie
Lucky 7 Cruiser