PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > PT Cruiser Events

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Rooms are Going Fast ........... Amish Country Cruisin' 2009 (USA, Indiana, Shipshewana): 05 Jun 2009

Rooms are Going Fast ........... Amish Country Cruisin' 2009
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
Lucky7
Fresh Cruiser

State: Indiana

Many of you have emailed and told me that you have reserved your room at the Wana Waves Hotel for next year's Amish Country Cruisin' rally. The event takes place June 5,6,7th in Shipshewana Indiana. I encourage any of you that are thinking of attending, to register for your room now. There will be no penalty if you cancel within 72 hours of the event.
The hotel has recently informed me that our block of 40 rooms at the discounted $79 price have already been booked. This is great news, and a great early response to what will prove to be a fun time had by all.
The $79 rate is less than half of the normal cost of their rooms. It would be wonderful to have all of us at the same location. As a result, the hotel is now opening up more rooms to us at the discounted price.

Please call 877-752-7482, tell them you want the $79 rate for the PT Cruiser event being held June 5, 6, and 7th.
Hope to see you all there, I think you will be happy with the improvements we are making.

Rally registration will open in just a couple of weeks. Watch our website for all of the updated info. www.amishcountrycruisin.com
Mark & Beckie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
There are no replies to show.