PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cruise The Rockies X (USA, Colorado, Grand Junction, Colorado): 12 Aug 2010

Cruise The Rockies X
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
SmittysPT
Regular Cruiser

State: Colorado

We have cruised over Trail Ridge Road, over Independence Pass, up Pikes Peak, through the Garden of the Gods, over all five passes in the San Juan’s in one day, invaded the small town of Red River NM, cruised through the Flat Top Wilderness Area by Steamboat Springs, cruised up the Peak to Peak Highway, cruised up Mount Evans, cruised over the Royal Gorge Bridge and cruised all over the Canon City area. There is no better place to cruise than in Colorado and ever since the Colorado PT Cruiser Club was formed in 2001, we’ve been doing just that. “If You Haven’t Cruised Colorado, You Haven’t Cruised.” Come join us for our 10th year of cruising in Colorado and you’ll see why we say that.

Dates: August 12-15
Cost is $40.00 if paid by July 1st.... $50.00 after July 1st

All information at http://www.coloradoptcruiserclub.org

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2009, 04:05 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile Re: Cruise The Rockies X

Hey their SmittysPT,

I have never had the chance to make it up your way, but have heard and seen pic's from several of this Event, and without a doubt, if anyone has the means to attend this Event, this is one you don't want to miss! Seriously, from what I have heard, and seen, this is one off the hook PT Party full of great people, great atmosphere, and attracts some of the hottest PT's to be found anywhere!

Though It looks like I will probably be missing the next Event once again due to circumstances beyond my control, I would big time love it if you could maybe shoot me over some pics so I can add them to my ever growing PT Photo Archive.

And last but not least, if you would like, several PT Clubs have started offering copies of my step by step Automotive Detailing Guide from my days back when I had my own full service detailing shop, and worked a lot one on one with my friends over at Meguiar's. I have posted the Guide which walks you through each step involved in Professional Detailng in great detail in the Detailing section of this Forum which breaks everything down, and gives you a good understanding to allow anyone to perform a full show quality $300.00 Detail from top to bottom, and has now been used several times as a cool hand out for Show Goody Bags, or a couple of people have printed a copy of my Guide and put it in a nice Binder, and used it for a cool Raffle Prize, and so forth. In fact, my Guide was used not that long ago as part of the Goody Bags for one of the big PT Shows out on the East Coast which I thought was so cool! Anyways, if you, or anyone you know might ever have any interest in using my Guide for anything, anytime, you are more than welcome to alter, print it out, copy it, and use it any way you would like. Just something cool that people are really starting to enjoy these days!

To make life a bit easier, here is a direct Link to my Guide.

PT Automotive Detailing Guide Quick Reference

Anyways, stay cool, Cruise easy, and I will catch you later.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing

Last edited by Candyman; 07 Oct 2009 at 04:10 am.