PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cruise into History III (USA, Florida, St Augustine): 06 May 2010

Cruise into History III
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
BassetLover
Fresh Cruiser

State: Florida

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Kelly and I am a member of the First Coast PT Cruisers of Jacksonville,Fl. As an excited member of the club, I would like to introduce our show; "Cruise into History III". After a bit of a hiatus, the "Mothers Day" weekend show is returning to St Augustine,Fl.

We have many great activities planned and have selected a beautiful location for the Saturday Show & Competition. It will be held in one of the most beautiful park locations in St Augustine, complete with a lake, walking paths to the ocean, a walking bridge and all the nature spring has to offer in Florida. Because the host hotel and the show site are right downtown, you won't miss a single opportunity to tour and shop this historic village.

All of this is being done for two reasons. The first and most important reason is to raise money for charity. This year we have elected to contribute to two local charities that support children and displaced citizens. Sidewalk Funday School and Circle of Love Ministries. These organizations do not have the benefit of national awareness and the funding that accompanies that level of notoriety. For that reason we are extremely excited to do our part in our community. Every big step in our individual communities in a small step toward our collective desire to improve our nation.

The other reason is to share our undying enthusiasm for our PT Cruisers. Like most PT Cruiser enthusiast, we are more excited to see what others have done to theirs than we are to present our own hard work. We have already acquired this years trophies and I tell you that we will probably have to new classes to get rid of all of them.

Our website: www.cruiseintohistory.com has all of the information we believe you will need to know.

I could go on and on, but I believe our flier will give you all of the details you will need to realize that this years Cruise into History III will be the perfect opportunity to visit Northeast Florida and a great place to spend Mothers Day weekend.

The First Coast PT Cruisers thank you for taking time to read this information and we hope to see you all in May.

To request information by email: updates@cruiseintohistory.com or simply reply to this post.

flier link: www.cruiseintohistory.com/ShowFlier1920 10.pdf

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2010, 09:46 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Cruise into History III

Kelly,

This looks a great reason to return to St. Augustine, can you give us some more information on the registration fees etc.
Old 21 Feb 2010, 12:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to BassetLover
Cool Re: Cruise into History III

Hi Jim,
Check out the website. Registration is now open. Hope to see you there. It will be fun! Kelly
Old 24 Feb 2010, 09:48 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to BassetLover
Default Re: Cruise into History III

Hello Cruisers.
Registration is now open. Sixteen cruisers registered thus far. We hope to see your name on the list.