PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Mopar Meet @ Old Town (USA, Florida, Kissimmee): 17 Oct 2010

Mopar Meet @ Old Town
Calendar: PT Event Calendar
chris15
Senior Cruiser

State: Florida

Alright, since this hasn't been posted and I'm highly interested in attending this event, I've mentioned to the SRT-4 guys that there may be a contingent of PT Cruiser guys that would be interested in attending an event. There has also been a lot of interest expressed by the LX guys who have held multiple events in Old Town as well, with somewhere around 80 cars showing up.

As the title states, it will be in Old Town, in Kissimmee, Florida on October 17, 2010.

Here is the physical address with phone number and website:
Old Town
5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy # 324
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 396-4888
http://www.old-town.com/

Last year it was an SRT-4 event and they had over 90 cars show up. This year, they're expecting at least 150 SRT-4s and are serious about making this an all-Mopar event. There is more than enough parking and they have already reserved their 'space''.

People have been pre-registering, and I believe the cost is still $15 to guarantee yourself a spot. The event will consist of raffles, prizes, trophies, a DJ, a mobile dyno and other events as well. The original thread is located
HERE. (Note: if you don't have an account on SRTForums, you will need to create one.)

I'll try to have the facilitator of this event come over to this forum and answer questions or provide you with another means of contacting him. But until then, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me and I'll attempt to relay and answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Also, tell your friends about this event. It is quite likely that this could become the biggest Mopar event in Florida.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2010, 02:35 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Mopar Meet @ Old Town

Im in bro!!!!
Old 05 Jul 2010, 04:19 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Use to go to Old Town quite a bit on a friday night. Saturday was reserved for the classics and older cars. Friday, you needed at least 5 MODS to get in. Car should not be stock.

Got this event on my calendar so if nothing pops up, I'll be there.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 05 Jul 2010 at 06:14 pm.
Old 05 Jul 2010, 06:03 pm
Senior Cruiser

Cool Re: Mopar Meet @ Old Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Use to go to Old Town quite a bit on a friday night. Saturday was reserved for the classics and older cars. Friday, you needed at least 5 MODS to get in. Car should not be stock.

Got this event on my calendar so if nothing pops up, I'll be there.
Cool CREWZIN that will be great!!!!!
Old 05 Jul 2010, 09:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Sounds good guys. I had gotten a little disheartened by the lack of respone on here and forgot to check the thread. Glad to see you guys are interested. I have another guy over on PTCrew that's interested as well.

EDIT: So, I'll do what I did and start a list on here. If you're interested in coming, please copy and paste the list and add your name.

1) Chris15
2) Nuke72 (PTCrew)
3) Rocketman8060
4) Crewzin
5)

Old 06 Jul 2010, 05:19 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris15 View Post
Sounds good guys. I had gotten a little disheartened by the lack of respone on here and forgot to check the thread. Glad to see you guys are interested. I have another guy over on PTCrew that's interested as well.

EDIT: So, I'll do what I did and start a list on here. If you're interested in coming, please copy and paste the list and add your name.

1) Chris15
2) Nuke72 (PTCrew)
3) Rocketman8060
4) Crewzin
5)
I got 2 more so dont worry bro we still got time to promote this LOL!!!!
Old 06 Jul 2010, 09:38 pm
Cool Cruiser

I am putting it on my calendar right now. I will definitely be there but just as a spectator, as I only have a couple of mods done. I think we need to get the word out that all of the PT folk's need to come out and have a good time and show support for the Cruiser. The problem is that sometimes people feel that taking a stock or lightly modified car to a show is not a good idea, but this is where you get ideas and advice.
Old 06 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

Hey man, the point of a car show is to feature the CAR, not necessarily the mods that are done to it. We go to enjoy the company and to admire the work of those around us. Even a completely un-modded PT is welcome at any car show. Think about it-- some of the most sought-after cars are 'all-original', non-modded vehicles. Why do you think there's such a market for 'fully restored' cars? Like I said, people don't always just look at mods-- it's about the car underneath. So if you want to come park with us, you're more than welcome and we'd love your company.

Old 07 Jul 2010, 04:50 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Eagle View Post
I am putting it on my calendar right now. I will definitely be there but just as a spectator, as I only have a couple of mods done. I think we need to get the word out that all of the PT folk's need to come out and have a good time and show support for the Cruiser. The problem is that sometimes people feel that taking a stock or lightly modified car to a show is not a good idea, but this is where you get ideas and advice.
Yeahhhhhh park with ussssss remember we have to represent!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
Old 08 Jul 2010, 03:26 pm
Cool Cruiser

I will definitely be there and look forward to meeting everyone. As I said we need to try to get a big contingent of PT owners to come out, so we will be well represented.