PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser News and Rumors > PT Cruiser Of The Month

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2015 - January Cruiser of the month

Like Tree1Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2015, 01:36 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default 2015 - January Cruiser of the month

It's time to get out of the winter doldrums and enter your Cruiser in the January COTM race.

Voting last month was incredibly close. we've had a variety of great Cruisers entered in the COTM. If you didn't come in first last year, please consider entering again.

Here are the Cruiser of the Month competition rules: Cruiser of the Month competition rules

The entry period will be open until January 20, 2015 OR until ten entries are submitted. At that time, the entry period will close and I'll post a thread with pictures of the entries and a poll. You will be able to vote (once only) until January 31, 2015 and we will then see who gets the award for the month.

Any questions? Please re-read the rules and abide by them. Please post ONLY pictures of your entry in this thread. Note: Should we get ten entries, we will only be able to post ONE picture in the thread for polling. Therefore, should you post more than one picture of your PT in this thread, please indicate the one that you want to go on the official ballot. Thanks.

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 09 Jan 2015, 01:42 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: 2015 - January Cruiser of the month

I'll throw mine in even though it's just a daily driver...nothing special...yet.

IMG_20140901_144041.jpg

2006 Touring Edition in Cool Vanilla...aka/Ghost
Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2013)
Old 09 Jan 2015, 01:50 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

...and I'll try again.

MY technical suggestions are given in GOOD FAITH without total guarantee, if in doubt go to a garage.
Cruiser Of The Month (COTM) May, 2015.
Visit My Home Page www.CREWZIN.com
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
Old 09 Jan 2015, 02:12 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrym View Post
It's time to get out of the winter doldrums and enter your Cruiser in the January COTM race.

Voting last month was incredibly close. we've had a variety of great Cruisers entered in the COTM. If you didn't come in first last year, please consider entering again.

Here are the Cruiser of the Month competition rules: Cruiser of the Month competition rules

The entry period will be open until January 20, 2015 OR until ten entries are submitted. At that time, the entry period will close and I'll post a thread with pictures of the entries and a poll. You will be able to vote (once only) until January 31, 2015 and we will then see who gets the award for the month.

Any questions? Please re-read the rules and abide by them. Please post ONLY pictures of your entry in this thread. Note: Should we get ten entries, we will only be able to post ONE picture in the thread for polling. Therefore, should you post more than one picture of your PT in this thread, please indicate the one that you want to go on the official ballot. Thanks.
Hi harrym, sounds good. How do I enter? Is there a link I can go to? Thanks for your support and suggestion. Aloha, Tommy.
Old 09 Jan 2015, 02:19 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gold View Post
Hi harrym, sounds good. How do I enter? Is there a link I can go to? Thanks for your support and suggestion. Aloha, Tommy.
Tommy - just submit some pictures in this thread. I will compile all the entries and post a ballot. Due to restrictions on how many pictures can go into a post, when we have 10 entries, we've had to restrict the "official ballot" to one picture for each Cruiser entered.

Last month we had four entries, so we could post a couple of pics for each one. But I included a link to the entry url so folks could check out all the pics posted by each entrant. Here's last month's ballot: "Holiday Time" ballot - COTM - Nov-Dec 2014

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 09 Jan 2015, 03:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

harrym, here are two pictures that I'm submitting for the January COTM Race. I guess the picture with the V-6 engine would be the 1st choice. Thanks for your support and suggestion. Aloha, Tommy.

Last edited by 2002Gold; 09 Jan 2015 at 03:12 pm.
Old 10 Jan 2015, 04:26 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to ptgrotje Send a message via Yahoo to ptgrotje

Can I enter again for this year?
Old 10 Jan 2015, 08:42 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Well... I think "Cinderella" Dream #363 should be entered. She had a hard 3 years living under a tree! (Read about her in the "Members PT Project" section) She will feel privileged just to be considered!

GrapeApe likes this.

Old 11 Jan 2015, 03:10 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to ptgrotje Send a message via Yahoo to ptgrotje

The blackcruiser is in too!!

Old 15 Jan 2015, 05:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

E1 Turbo, 3 Bar Map~Tip, 888/1025cc Duster's Injectors, Stage 1 PCM, Composite Intake Manifold, Airbox Mod With Drop In, Ported Exhaust Manifold, Walbro 255, 3 Inch Catless, Poly Mounts, Blue Plate, DCR Oil Mod, DSP, AEM A/F, FM WGA, N2mb Electronic Boost Controller, Power Demon ATX, Duster's CMR Tune, E85 Powered, Cross Driiled Rotors, BTG Springs, Mopar Ground Effects Kit, 5K HID lights and fogs, LED Tails...3080 lbs in race trim.300WHP~345 Ft Lbs Torque @ 16PSI...Now boosting 19PSI, WHP And Torque numbers coming soon.
Closed Thread