PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > PT Cruiser News and Rumors > PT Cruiser Of The Month

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
March 2015 Cruiser of the Month - enter your Cruiser!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2015, 01:36 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default March 2015 Cruiser of the Month - enter your Cruiser!

It's cold and rainy in the Ozarks today, wit snow and ice due tomorrow. That's no excuse to not enter your Cruiser in the March COTM contest. If it is nice and warm where you are, that's still no excuse. In other words, weather should not keep you out of the COTM.

Last month we had four great Cruisers in the contest, and voting resulted in a tie for first place.

If you haven't won the COTM contest in 2015, you are eligible to enter this month. That means that Vipergts, Handy_Cruiser, and ptgrotje are ineligible to enter the same Cruisers that they won with. According to the rules, prior winners during the same calendar year are ineligible.

Here are the Cruiser of the Month competition rules (as formulatd by Chromenut in January 2014): Cruiser of the Month competition rules

The entry period will be open until March, 2015 OR until ten entries are submitted. At that time, the entry period will close and I'll post a thread with pictures of the entries and a poll. You will be able to vote (once only) until March 30, 2015 and we will then see who gets the award for the month.

Any questions? Please re-read the rules and abide by them. Please post ONLY pictures of your entry in this thread. Note: Should we get ten entries, we will only be able to post ONE picture in the thread for polling. Therefore, should you post more than one picture of your PT in this thread, please indicate the one that you want to go on the official ballot. Thanks.

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 08 Mar 2015, 11:01 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: March 2015 Cruiser of the Month - enter your Cruiser!

I guess I'll start it off for March!
I added a pic of my PT with it's big Bother! Ha Ha.
To bad I couldn't enter my Roadrunner!!!

P8310007.jpg

P8310010.jpg

P8310017.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8180001.jpg (104.1 KB, 13 views)
K & N Drop In, MSD 8.5 MM Wires, Hood Scoops, MOPAR Rear Spoiler, Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Scan Gauge, MOPAR Stage 1 Upgrade, AMX Intake Pipe, 225/50/16 Cooper Zeon RS3-A Tires on MB 16 X 7 Alpina Rims with MOPAR logo, Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Air Box Oil Catch Can, GTS Head Light Covers, Cover Craft Front End Mask. "Coming Soon" AMX Intercooler Pipes, B Woody Mounts, Strut Bar, MOPAR Ground Effects Kit, Gold Line 2" Lowering Springs, KYB G2 Struts & Shocks, GT Instrument Cluster, Auto Stick Conversion
My Other Rides:
1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 340 Auto Sassy Grass Green Numbers Matching with Air Grabber
2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 4.7L Auto Flame Red Stage 1 Jet Performance Chip, K & N
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition 4X4 4.0L Auto Inferno Red

Last edited by CREWZIN; 09 Mar 2015 at 08:10 am. Reason: not in the contest
Old 09 Mar 2015, 01:57 am
Senior Cruiser

i'll give it another try

Installed Mopar sub !
Old 09 Mar 2015, 03:33 am
Regular Cruiser

Ill enter my 4 door.

Old 23 Mar 2015, 12:04 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

We have 3 entries for March (so far). I've been sick for a week. Stomach virus - not fit for man nor beast, so I thought that I had missed the closing date to submit entries for March, but I see that I didn't enter a specific day for closing, so I'll hold it open until Wednesday morning in case somebody wants to enter but hasn't yet.

Harry

2005 Touring n/a - Cool Vanilla with J&J vertical billet grille, PTeazer tail lights, Chrome wheels and Baby Moons.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 08:30 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Entries no longer being accepted for the March 2015 COTM. To vote until April 6, go to 2015 - Marcdh COTM Ballot - vote now!

Harry